More on Maliq..since the closing of most recent thread | Syracusefan.com

More on Maliq..since the closing of most recent thread

Read an article the other day where Maliq mentioned Duke being his true dream school fwiw. Certainly couldn’t have helped our case.

Read an article the other day where Maliq mentioned Duke being his true dream school fwiw. Certainly couldn’t have helped our case.
If he had transferred to South East Utah of Indiana University Purdue University , he’d have said they were too.

If he had transferred to South East Utah of Indiana University Purdue University , he’d have said they were too.

He’s a Virginia kid. I doubt this is simply just a prepared comment. I get your point but I recall Maliq mentioning fondness for Duke before too.

Like everything now $$$ matters a ton too and does in Maliqs case. Just saying it’s hardly a random cliche statement from him.

I should have named the thread "update on the losers.. I mean transfers."
It will be interesting to watch the circus at UCF this year. I just realized that along with malcontent Benny, they now also have on the roster Dior Johnson and Mikey Williams. I wonder who will be the first to get kicked off the team. My vote is on Dior.

I should have named the thread "update on the losers.. I mean transfers."
It will be interesting to watch the circus at UCF this year. I just realized that along with malcontent Benny, they now also have on the roster Dior Johnson and Mikey Williams. I wonder who will be the first to get kicked off the team. My vote is on Dior.
Sounds like a perfect situation for a reality TV series. Reality imitating art imitating reality.

I don't think any of us should root for a player that had everything here but still chose to go to another school anyways. I will boo him with everything I have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom