More proof that Syracuse will always need a domed stadium | Syracusefan.com

More proof that Syracuse will always need a domed stadium

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
For those that have ignored our reasoned arguments of the past and still hold out hopes for an open air stadium in Syracuse, please tune to ESPN and check the crowd of the Wisconsin @ Rutgirls game.

but they are so good people will always come to watch them play.

Meh. Thats likely a they just suck issue. Watch the USC/Tenn game tonight and you will see a difference. I hate the gamecocks but they are loyal and show up regardless. It is on the upper 30s and has been snowing and raining on and off in the Columbia area(no accumulation though). They will still have 80k in the stands. You guys weather is much different though. You would do well with a retractable roof stadium that you can open when its nice.

And there's Pitt, which doesn't need bad weather to get a poor crowd.

Meh. Thats likely a they just suck issue.
I disagree. It's a fan base that has rarely seen a decent OOC home game and is excited about their entry into the B1G. The .500-ish record does have some impact, but with better viewing conditions the stadium wouldn't be this empty.

Moontan said:
I disagree. It's a fan base that has rarely seen a decent OOC home game and is excited about their entry into the B1G. The .500-ish record does have some impact, but with better viewing conditions the stadium wouldn't be this empty.

The place would be nearly full if the weather was better.