More Terp Woes | Syracusefan.com

More Terp Woes

Blew his scholarship for about $5 worth of food...yikes. Well I'm sure someone else will pick him up.

I wonder if he would have just gotten a slap on the wrist until he resisted arrest and broke an officer's fingers.

I wonder if he would have just gotten a slap on the wrist until he resisted arrest and broke an officer's fingers.
Well, I think there are some former players a little closer to home that could answer that question ;)

I would think there are things in his past and coupled with this made Maryland's decision much easier to make.

Blew his scholarship for about $5 worth of food...yikes. Well I'm sure someone else will pick him up.

Thad Matta will find a place for him. ;)

Seriously, someone will pick him up after a year of prep school, which is probably where he needs to be for the grades alone. 7-feet of athleticism covers a lot of mistakes, unfortunately. Hopefully he learns from this and gets himself straight. Get away from the bad influences.

Dave85 said:
Leaving the ACC was a really dumb move. They should fire the AD immediately!

It wasn't the AD's call.

I read something yesterday that this kid could potentially face up to 10yrs for this situation. Don't think that'll happen but stranger things have occurred before.

He was charged with felony assault. If that charge holds up this isn't kiddie stuff and he'll be lucky to avoid prison time.

I read something yesterday that this kid could potentially face up to 10yrs for this situation. Don't think that'll happen but stranger things have occurred before.

He assaulted a police officer. My guess is he gets more than probation and community service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom