More to come... | Syracusefan.com

More to come...

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
I will post later on recruits seen at the Spring Game, but two quick predictions and a few quick hitters...

IF we get any commits out of this weekend, I will say they could very well be:
1) Zaire Franklin
or
2) Colton Moskal

Also, 4 star WR Corey Holmes from FL (son of former SU player David Holmes) did not make the trip due to weather / travel issues. No date has been set up yet for rescheduled visit

KJ Williams did look like he was having a good time with AJ Long, but doubt he will be making a quick decision.

Franklin and Moskal would be 2 great gets. Was really hoping Franklin pulled the trigger this weekend.

Doesn't sound like Zaire will be making a commitment soon.

Doesn't sound like Zaire will be making a commitment soon.

sounded like he is waiting for a "bigger" offer. hopefully it happens because we should be in on this one until then end no matter who offers.

sounded like he is waiting for a "bigger" offer. hopefully it happens because we should be in on this one until then end no matter who offers.

Wonder if he's waiting on State Penn?

BIdiM5NCQAABzkt.jpg

Are you kidding me? KJ looks like he can suit up and contribute right now. That kid is in highschool? Insane.

agreed, kid is huge!

Thank God DC answered that, because I had no idea

L to R
KJ Williams, AJ Long, Eric Shute, Zaire Franklin, Nas Howard, Colton Moskal

Isn't this type of thing against the rules? Wearing the jerseys, I mean.

Isn't this type of thing against the rules? Wearing the jerseys, I mean.
nah, this is done everywhere - think it's ok as long as it's done in the locker room or some silly stipulation like that

nah, this is done everywhere - think it's ok as long as it's done in the locker room or some silly stipulation like that

Yeah, that's the rule. You are only allowed to try on the gear from the school in the locker rooms. Kinda odd, but what about the NCAA rules aren't peculiar?