Morgan is the Deep Man Tonight | Syracusefan.com

Morgan is the Deep Man Tonight

Most exciting KOR guy we have had in a very long time. Maybe since Kevin Johnson.

Agreed, this kid has already made an impact on KO coverage. Always in on plays (and occasionally overly aggressive). There was mention of this possibly happening earlier this week. So, so excited to see him back deep.

If that's the case, and I'm not doubting you, we should've been returning kick-offs all along.

Unless he wasn't ready to

I think I'd like to see Morgan also getting some time in the CB rotation. I am not comfortable with Lyn & Anderson vs. any QB with a good arm...

All hands on deck. I'd expect Morgan to play a lot tonight.

I always thought Kobena ran in the style of the tron racing game

gltron.jpg

All hands on deck. I'd expect Morgan to play a lot tonight.

The kid looks really good on KO coverage. I have not seen him play CB, but he is a big time athlete with a reputation as a playmaker.

Get him on the field!

Enjoy the game tonight my friend.

Not trying to crap on the kid because I think he'll be good in time but wasn't he burned in practice and/or in the Spring game. Maybe that's why we haven't seen a lot of him yet.

Not trying to crap on the kid because I think he'll be good in time but wasn't he burned in practice and/or in the Spring game. Maybe that's why we haven't seen a lot of him yet.

Wayne Morgan played in the Spring Game? I don't think so.

I think I'd like to see Morgan also getting some time in the CB rotation. I am not comfortable with Lyn & Anderson vs. any QB with a good arm...

Better safety than DB.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Just looked it up. He gave up a TD in the first play against him in the upstate/downstate game. I knew I remembered something.

Most exciting KOR guy we have had in a very long time. Maybe since Kevin Johnson.
How do we actually know this? Are you the same guy who said jony miller was going to be our starting QB!? Just kidding.. Hope your right!