most talent

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dcuse

All Conference
might have been for this year.Scoop,Kris,Fab and Dion.
Others that come to mind.. Wes,Andy and Arinze- DC and Stevie.
Anybody else?

to many good ones. counting nba or college talent.
Yup, the loss of sims and wallace after 95-96 sent next years team to the NIT from the title game.
recently dnic, onuaku, roberts. Flynn, devo, Harris, and Kristoff.

Pearl, Raf, and Alexis was huge at the time. Made out ok with Sherm, DC, and an improved Seikaly.

don't forget JR Reafsynder

Yeah, good call. He's underrated. And David Patrick, for what it's worth. We lost an All-America, 100% of our point guards, and a very solid center who platooned for a lot of his career.

Moten, Lloyd, Jackson in 94-95 was a lot of talent to lose at once.

We really lose a ton of talent more often than not. That's why it's so importance to capitalize on the return of nearly whole rosters in seasons like 1988, 2000, and 2005 (and so disappointing when they fall short).

might have been for this year.Scoop,Kris,Fab and Dion.
Others that come to mind.. Wes,Andy and Arinze- DC and Stevie.
Anybody else?
The year DC graduated, follwed by 2003.
Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

In 60/61 the team lost plenty of talent.. But it wasn't all basketball talent although our top two scorers (Pete Chudy and Steve Berkenfield) graduated, it was also the last year of basketball for Ernie Davis and John Mackey, two pretty good football players and another guy who ended up with a stellar major league baseball career in Dave Giusti.

I would go with 1986 -- Pearl, Addison, Alexis.

Runners up: 1966 (Bing and I suppose Boeheim), 1990 (DC and Stevie), 1995 (Moten, Jackson, Lloyd), 2003 (Melo and Duany), and 2010 (Wes, Onuaku, and Rautins)

I think the "lost" talent at guard might behoove us this year... just sayin.

melo everyone else is bogus

Technically, we lost Melo AND Edelin.

How about Pearl, Addison and Alexis? I remember feeling like the sky had fallen when Pearl left. Of course, we were all mistaken. ;)

Technically, we lost Melo AND Edelin.

How about Pearl, Addison and Alexis? I remember feeling like the sky had fallen when Pearl left. Of course, we were all mistaken. ;)
Edelin was on the team the next year. Duany was lost with Melo.

Edelin was on the team the next year. Duany was lost with Melo.

I know Edelin was there 'physically'. But he was never the same player. That's when his downward spiral started.

05-Warrick, Pace, Forth, and to a lesser extent, Edelin and Dayshawn Wright.

When push comes to shove, probably not the most pure talent ever lost, but it did include an all-time great, two other starters, and two other scholarship players...it also ushered in the roughest stretch of the Boeheim era.

to many good ones. counting nba or college talent.
Yup, the loss of sims and wallace after 95-96 sent next years team to the NIT from the title game.
recently dnic, onuaku, roberts. Flynn, devo, Harris, and Kristoff.

onuaku? seriously? i think you have him confused with watkins...

I know Edelin was there 'physically'. But he was never the same player. That's when his downward spiral started.

It was really between 2004 and 2005 that he fell off a cliff. He was terrific during the fall semester in 2003. Near triple-double against Canisius, huge game against Michigan State in the Dome, dominant (as always) against Notre Dame.

After he returned from his last suspension in '04-'05, he was a non-factor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom