Mostly OT: United We Stand | Syracusefan.com

Mostly OT: United We Stand

jekelish

Living Legend
Does anyone know if they're selling those grey Nike "United We Stand" shirts that the team has been wearing on the bench so far this season? I dig those. Love to get one.

Does anyone know if they're selling those grey Nike "United We Stand" shirts that the team has been wearing on the bench so far this season? I dig those. Love to get one.

I once did a rant against the slogan, but I like trying to be helpful on occasion so I'm gonna give you a bump before this scrolls off the front page and hopefully one of our knowledgeable members will chime in.

Captain J you make me laugh and shake my head some of the time but thanks...lol

I'm on interdimensional probation and am stuck here for periods and have to do good deeds now and then for something like community service towards getting my travel bans lifted. Anyhow, I cant believe you picked that post out of all of my work to say that about! lol

Who is the man
that would risk his neck for his brother man?
(CaptainJ!)
Can ya dig it?
Who's the cat that won't cop out
when there's danger all about
(CaptainJ!)
Right on
You see this cat CaptainJ is a bad mother--
(Shut your mouth)
But I'm talkin' about CaptainJ
(Then we can dig it)
He's a complicated man
But it doesn't mean he has no plan

Last edited:
I once did a rant against the slogan, but I like trying to be helpful on occasion so I'm gonna give you a bump before this scrolls off the front page and hopefully one of our knowledgeable members will chime in.

If you are any kind of Jets fan, this shirt was precious:

J ust
E ndure
T he
S uffering

If you are any kind of Jets fan, this shirt was precious:

J ust
E ndure
T he
S uffering

I'm a Bills fan so I know about suffering: a league leading 15 years with no playoffs. At least I can't be accused of being a bandwagon fan, right? We're a blue collar team and we must take you down this Sunday to keep any hope for this season alive.

I'm a Bills fan so I know about suffering: a league leading 15 years with no playoffs. At least I can't be accused of being a bandwagon fan, right? We're a blue collar team and we must take you down this Sunday to keep any hope for this season alive.

Boy,
I
Love
Losing
Super Bowls

I love what coach Marrone has done with the Bills. I may be a closet Bills fan! I really want to see him succeed. I had Ivory on my fantasy football team weeks 5 and 6. But I dropped him to waivers long ago. I liked the Jets when Parcells was the coach. Not too much anymore. I liked the Eagles when McNabb was there. And I am beginning to like the Eagles again now because I like their offense and what Chip Kelly has done. Getting each player a blender is really funny and awesome at the same time! I don't think I'm a bandwagon fan but I like to have some kind of reason to root for a team. When you play fantasy football it changes the way you see the game. I find myself rooting for players more nowadays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom