Moyer Huerter tweet | Syracusefan.com

Moyer Huerter tweet

CaptainJ

Disembodied?
So I obviously dont follow these guys as closely as some on here(the title belt for such likely belongs to someone on here, not sure who), but was curious if these 2 were close, and/or played together at some point, or? I mean he called the kid "family", and it wasnt like he did it to a bunch of others or anything.

I got this emailed in my twitter summary. I only followed the minimum 10 because a chick gave me her twitter a number of years ago, and of course I put mostly Cuse players in(I think I banned the chick in fairly short order). My summary often has Waters in it, who I did not follow, but sometimes it's cool reading H0T Takes from a pro that reminds me of you guys. ;) The summary tweet was from some guy who seemed to concentrate on UM and UAlbany. I didnt know they made the lacrosse semifinals last season...sounds rather EPIC for a SUNY school. Tee, you must be proud, boss?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Congrats family <a href="Kevin Huerter (@KevinHuerter) | Twitter">@KevinHuerter</a> ❤️go prove them wrong. <a href="Michael Kelly on Twitter">Michael Kelly on Twitter</a></p>&mdash; Matthew Moyer (@matthewmoyer13) <a href="">June 22, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited: