Moyer | Syracusefan.com

Moyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zepharus

Starter
What do we thing he means by this?? Hmmm

@matthewmoyer13: Sometimes you just need to shutup and know your role.

He's mad at the selection committee and is about to lay the smackdown on them.

He's a big fan of Dwayne The Rock Johnson.
55129359.jpg

Maybe it's nothing about basketball and more about his personal life

Have you ever been briefed as to what Frank has done? If you knew you wouldn't defend him his vigorously you would be pissed.
I've heard it all. Still not sure whats true and whats been built around the truth. I don't defend him, if everythings true then sionara. I just think our programs so close to being a dumpster fire itself that if even half the rumors are false then we ought to mend bridges that are repairable quick, regardless of whether people think Frank sucks or not.

Trust me I've heard it all, not just the recruiting stuff which isn't even the part that angered me the most. Other people are to blame as well for having this team in a situation where this is even allowed to linger.

Have you ever been briefed as to what Frank has done? If you knew you wouldn't defend him this vigorously you would be pissed.
Can you point me in the direction of what he did? Is it past threads or just rumors? I read it here and there but would like to know.

Need to make the poster is okay.

I will tell you I am sure some of the stuff has been misconstrued and overblown but their is a no doubt fact Frankie has hurt the program.

If we had anybody, ANYBODY else I'd say sionara. But we've still yet to land a guard yet. I don't want to take Battle out of the 2, he's going to be a great there.

I will tell you I am sure some of the stuff has been misconstrued and overblown but their is a no doubt fact Frankie has hurt the program.
fake news. you have no inside knowledge. frank has only hurt the program because he has struggled on the court.

fake news. you have no inside knowledge. frank has only hurt the program because he has struggled on the court.
Your opinion is your opinion.

If you say so. I won't say anything more. You can think I am FOS it doesn't bother me one iota.

I know what I know no matter what you try telling me I know.

Please PM me if you can. From one Pats fan to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom