Mr. IRRELEVANT... | Syracusefan.com

Mr. IRRELEVANT...

Ish88888

All American
Goes to hot shot Kelly. I am not one to route against kids, but this kid was hard to like from his HS antics and the way in which he blew off the Cuse to him messing up a great situation with Dabo. Only to go and play for tne cess pool that is Ole Miss and Hugh Freese.

As a bronco's fan, stupid, stupid pick.

Well, he has medical issues too. I get it, but with stats showing UDFAs making the team before rd7 guys, maybe it isnt that bad. If the kid matures, rehabs, and gets his head straight, he does have some game down the road.

If he made the roster I wonder if he'd ever be allowed to play at Pittsburgh or Philadelphia.

Etta Tawo?

The Su fan in me agrees, the Broncos don't have a qb, I'm not a Paxton Lynch fan, so I have no problem with them taking a qb who put up some good numbers in the Sec.

Honestly, i think thats a great pick. The kid has forst round talent if he can get his together. Hes only 23 or so. He still has time to change his ways, although denver may not be the best place considering the weed laws

Think any collaboration between Elway and Uncle Jim? "I'll take a flyer at the end of the draft Jim, but you need to let him know what an opportunity this is and let him know I won't put up with anything".

It was a great pick not many 7th rounders make the team he could be a story one day

upload_2017-5-3_11-53-8.png

Honestly, i think thats a great pick. The kid has forst round talent if he can get his together. Hes only 23 or so. He still has time to change his ways, although denver may not be the best place considering the weed laws
Agreed, he's a good pick in round 7- although I think he is very unlikely to make it for 2 reasons:
1) They will have zero tolerance for his antics; and
2) It is extremely difficult to change your basic nature at 23 years old - which means he is more than likely to breach #1 and find himself, again, looking for just one more opportunity.

Think any collaboration between Elway and Uncle Jim? "I'll take a flyer at the end of the draft Jim, but you need to let him know what an opportunity this is and let him know I won't put up with anything".

Definitely did happen - see below. What struck me from the article was Chad Kelly saying he's had some 'bad breaks the past few months'. Sadly he created quite a few more of his own bad breaks throughout his college career and the ones that probably negatively affected his draft status the most.

Chad Kelly's Uncle Jim Spoke to John Elway Before Broncos Drafted Mr. Irrelevant

Agreed, he's a good pick in round 7- although I think he is very unlikely to make it for 2 reasons:
1) They will have zero tolerance for his antics; and
2) It is extremely difficult to change your basic nature at 23 years old - which means he is more than likely to breach #1 and find himself, again, looking for just one more opportunity.

I agree huge risk but i disagree w point #2

His problems go waaaay past weed. Actually, weed would probably make him play nice and be an upgrade to his personality.