Mr. October apologizes to Aroid | Syracusefan.com

Mr. October apologizes to Aroid

i agree with reggie about aroid. his stats are tainted, his numbers have gone down , he gets paid wayyyyyyyy to much to have about avg numbers. the peds kept him feeling younger, healthy and strong, now hes hurt, his power has been effected, and is the most un clutch "superstar"

i agree with reggie about aroid. his stats are tainted, his numbers have gone down , he gets paid wayyyyyyyy to much to have about avg numbers. the peds kept him feeling younger, healthy and strong, now hes hurt, his power has been effected, and is the most un clutch "superstar"
I wish they would bat him down in the order but his contract probably prohibts that

I wish they would bat him down in the order but his contract probably prohibts that
The funny thing with A-Rod is that he appears healthier this season than he has for a few years and is definitely running and moving better than he has in a while. Because of that, I'm not ruling out the possibility that his production can improve significantly in the second half. But often you see power guys decline suddenly in their mid-30s and never really get it back, and that may be the case here.

Apparently Reggie didn't see the Godfather

Also I usually defend Cashman but that contract to ARod was asinine. Back in 2007 I was hoping they'd let ARod walk after Boras exercised the buyout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom