MSG Half Court Shot | Syracusefan.com

MSG Half Court Shot

You notice how he also got props from Brandon Steiner (next to whom I was sitting)? Brandon said the kid was a sports management student at SU who had been in classes guest- taught by Brandon.

He graduated my year. I thought he was in Newhouse. I won't share his name because this is an internet board.

nails a halfcourt shot and all he got was 5k? doesn't that seem sort of lite?

My friends and I were thinking the same thing when we were approached by the Boarshead people pre-game to sign up for a chance to take the shot at half time. I remember remarking "hell no...embarrass myself and the prize is only $5000?!

Hitting a half-court shot usually gets you something substantial like a free car or tuition for a student. In any event, it probably paid for his weekend in NYC.

Can you imagine if someone gets out to halfcourt, then balks and starts to haggle and threaten a strike? It's still not as bad as what those kids who make the Pearl(and other) shoes get paid though, so it helps to keep things in perspective.

I'd settle for Bill Walton taking me on a personalized tour of the UCLA campus as my prize.

He got a lot of love on Twitter. Amazing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom