msg tix | Syracusefan.com

msg tix

jgeorge322

Living Legend
i want to take a gamble and pick some up now but prices are already way over face. i am a season tix holder so potential to get some there, if things turn out well. however, does anyone have any ins or recommendations for getting some early like now? i live in nyc so id go regardless if cuse ends up in a different region, as long as cuse wasn't playing at the same time.

Lots of tickets on stubhub right now. Including 12 behind the home team's bench! Tix are a bit pricey, but if SU winds up there, I suspect tix for the Sweet 16 might get pricier. Your best bet for the Elite 8 would be to wait until you can buy tix from losing team fans after the Sweet 16 games. Most of them will not want to stick around ... and will want to sell their tix.

i want to take a gamble and pick some up now but prices are already way over face. i am a season tix holder so potential to get some there, if things turn out well. however, does anyone have any ins or recommendations for getting some early like now? i live in nyc so id go regardless if cuse ends up in a different region, as long as cuse wasn't playing at the same time.

Be prepared to pay. MSG tix on Stubhub going for double what comparable Verizon Center tix were going for last year...

Lots of tickets on stubhub right now. Including 12 behind the home team's bench! Tix are a bit pricey, but if SU winds up there, I suspect tix for the Sweet 16 might get pricier. Your best bet for the Elite 8 would be to wait until you can buy tix from losing team fans after the Sweet 16 games. Most of them will not want to stick around ... and will want to sell their tix.

Any idea if Regionals set up will have top seed getting same bench as St. John's does for home games?

My regionals tix were on side behind SU bench - which was awesome.

My final four tix were on side behind Michigan bench - not so awesome...

Joyce, can you please confirm for me that Club Sideline 6 is the section right behind the home team bench? Your input is appreciated.

Edit: I guess if someone answers Forza, they will answer me as well.

Joyce, can you please confirm for me that Club Sideline 6 is the section right behind the home team bench? Your input is appreciated.

Edit: I guess if someone answers Forza, they will answer me as well.

At SU-St. John's this year, section 6 was directly behind St. John's bench.

Whether that will hold for Regionals, unfortunately, I have no idea...

if we get to MSG, all bets are off for ticket pricing.
the prices you see now will likely be the lowest they get - unless we get bracketed somewhere else and/or come up short of the regionals.

remember how much our BET Friday tickets used to go for.
remember that folks were paying $150+ just to sit downstairs behind a basket for St. John's this year!

fandom is at an all-time high in NYC - and it is AWESOME!
unfortunately it comes at a cost for what could be a huge event on March 28 & 30.

Just remembering what the demand was like in Boston, I can't imagine what it will be like in NYC. Especially if Villanova or Duke winds up the other top seed. (though unlikely Duke would be in the same region if they are on the top line with us)

I wonder what it would cost to rent a suite? I looked into that for the USC game at MetLife 2 years ago. The broker I talked to had 2 different suites available. I think one of them was $7500 for that game and it came with 22 tix.

If you can get enough paying people together, sometimes it's not too expensive to go that route. I have no idea if it's even possible for the games at MSG, but it's probably worth a look.

For the Boston Regional I bought tickets through Wisconsin, they didn't sell all their tickets and eventually were released to the public, not good seats but face value. I am hoping another similar team makes it to MSG.

if we get to MSG, all bets are off for ticket pricing.
the prices you see now will likely be the lowest they get - unless we get bracketed somewhere else and/or come up short of the regionals.
Exactly. Plus it's almost impossible to lose money on NCAA tickets. If you buy now worse you should do is break even.

I bought mine about 2 weeks ago paid about 350 for 200 level for a full strip looks like i made a good decision.

I can't imagine people are really going to get the rip off prices they are asking for on stub hub.
You can't believe supply and demand are going to clear the price exactly where the market says it should clear? I bet they'll get some crazy prices

I wonder what it would cost to rent a suite? I looked into that for the USC game at MetLife 2 years ago. The broker I talked to had 2 different suites available. I think one of them was $7500 for that game and it came with 22 tix.

If you can get enough paying people together, sometimes it's not too expensive to go that route. I have no idea if it's even possible for the games at MSG, but it's probably worth a look.

i called msg and asked about suite. 20 people cost $60,000.

just picked up two all session tickets in 221 for $440 a piece. figure its a good calculated risk and can get most of my money back, if not make money, if cuse doesn't get there.

You can't believe supply and demand are going to clear the price exactly where the market says it should clear? I bet they'll get some crazy prices
Maybe I'm just bitter that I can't afford to go.

In the same boat. I've never had issues getting seats through SU before but the combination of donation levels increasing and venues in Buffalo and NYC have me a bit nervous.

That's a bit much, plus you have to pay for any extras (server, food, drink).

i dont believe this is true. the lower level seats all include hospitality. i believe thats why the cost is so ridiculously high for them.

computer won't let me edit the above post:

i dont believe this is 100% true. the lower level seats include "hospitality", whatever that is. i believe thats why the cost is so ridiculously high for them.

In the same boat. I've never had issues getting seats through SU before but the combination of donation levels increasing and venues in Buffalo and NYC have me a bit nervous.

What are the chances of getting tickets as a preferred c season ticket holder? Any or should I just hit stubhub?

i called msg and asked about suite. 20 people cost $60,000.

just picked up two all session tickets in 221 for $440 a piece. figure its a good calculated risk and can get most of my money back, if not make money, if cuse doesn't get there.
The all session tickets that are available now are about $800 each.

Can someone explain to me what exactly all session tickets mean? for the games in MSG which would be the Sweet 16 and Round of 8 (Thursday/Saturday or Friday/Sunday) - does that mean you have tickets to all the games for BOTH DAYS? thanks

Can someone explain to me what exactly all session tickets mean? for the games in MSG which would be the Sweet 16 and Round of 8 (Thursday/Saturday or Friday/Sunday) - does that mean you have tickets to all the games for BOTH DAYS? thanks
Yes all sessions are for both days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom