MSU Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

MSU Prediction Thread...

I posted this elsewhere, but:

Who in the B10 plays zone? For some reason I see Jackson/Bridges/Ward being very uncomfortable. Winston will know his role, but I'm curious how Izzo deals with having 2 post guys in; we usually see 4 perimeter guys. Jackson/Ward are NOT perimeter players. Bridges is talented enough to roam but he won't be able to bully his man on the block like usual.

MSU has made a living of having the physical edge. I think their personnel doesn't fit when attacking the zone. They aren't great passers. Izzo also isn't great against the zone historically. It'll be interesting. I'm not sure how much we can score, but I think it'll be very difficult to them against us. One place where they can crush us is the offensive glass. But again, Izzo may give up the rebounding edge in order to help more in the shooting/ball movement area. McQuaid could give us issues.

Jason Richardson: 57
Jason Hart: 62

Mateen Cleaves 69

Allen Griffin 57

Cleaves was high on SU in high school. Heard him once on Sirius actually talking with Boeheim (think it was the Gbinijie/Malachi team) and was reminiscing telling Boeheim that he almost signed with SU.

pete newell 61
bernie fine 60

su holds yet another top offense to a season low in points, but it's not quite enough

Mateen Cleaves 69

Allen Griffin 57

Cleaves was high on SU in high school. Heard him once on Sirius actually talking with Boeheim (think it was the Gbinijie/Malachi team) and was reminiscing telling Boeheim that he almost signed with SU.

We took Jason Hart instead.

Cuse Mode. 62
Coverup U 60

St Patty's day was yesterday 62
color today all Orange! 63

I remember JB saying the first PG to commit gets the scholarship. Don't remember if Cleaves was one of the offers.

He said he visited. I’m assuming he was offered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom