MTSU Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

MTSU Game Thread...

My tickets are silly good!!!! 6 rows behind JB and 5 behind CTO!! Let's goooooooooooooo!

Attachments

• image-188482140.jpg
    image-188482140.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 92
  • image-3994569167.jpg
    image-3994569167.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Officials for Cuse-MTSU: John Higgins, Ted Valentine, Lee Cassell. Alternate: Jerry Heater.

Damn it the lead official is TV Ted Valentine. Except many delays and conferences to get the refs TV time.

Also I don't like I also know the ref John (not Tim)Higgins. I think he was a ref for the 2012 Ohio State game.

I don't like that I can recognize 2 of the 3 refs.

Damn it the lead official is TV Ted Valentine. Except many delays and conferences to get the refs TV time.

Also I don't like I also know the ref John (not Tim)Higgins. I think he was a ref for the 2012 Ohio State game.

i thought the post listing the refs was a clever troll job. ugh.

My tickets are silly good!!!! 6 rows behind JB and 5 behind CTO!! Let's goooooooooooooo!

Huh, so is that CTO in pic 2? Who knew. :)

LGO!!!!

Higgins was in fact the ref for the Ohio State game. Teddy is the worst and Higgins isn't far behind based on that game...

More concerned with Higgins. That OSU game was terrible. Think they shot 42 fts. We dont have the depth for a game to reffed like that

Valentine did the Thursday game for us, too (I can't remember who else). I thought the game was decently officiated on Thursday.

Higgins was in fact the ref for the Ohio State game. Teddy is the worst and Higgins isn't far behind based on that game...
I was at the OSU game that is only reason I remember Higgins . He made a crappy call on Triche that caused JB to slam the scorer's table.

TV Ted is a Big Ten ref and everyone in that conference hates him because he loves delays to get himself on TV.

I like games where I know none of the refs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom