must win game | Syracusefan.com

must win game

moqui

generational talent
squeaking into the tournament only to lose the play in game must feel something like this
e24fd710-7f8c-4c22-baa6-8c9c0fe01fb3.jpg

With a team that underachieved throughout the season, yes this would be a must win. But that’s not us this year.

We have 72 hours to celebrate and enjoy this and not put any strings attached.

And how dare you compare this to Pitts cbi trophy. That’s just bizarre on so many levels.

losing the pig is like you weren't even there in the first place. it's like being the first person kicked off a reality competition show. when they have the reunion episode you say "who the hell is that?"

I dont consider being in the tournament if you lose in the play in game. It's literally a play in game to the actual tournament, I dont care that they changed the name to first round. you aint in it until you lace em up on thursday or friday.

when they have the reunion episode you say "who the hell is that?"

I promise that in 10 years people will still be familiar with Syracuse University basketball regardless of whether we win this play-in game.

With a team that underachieved throughout the season, yes this would be a must win. But that’s not us this year.

We have 72 hours to celebrate and enjoy this and not put any strings attached.

And how dare you compare this to Pitts cbi trophy. That’s just bizarre on so many levels.
Of course, this is the first actual must-win game of the season. The others were all figments of the imaginations of dramatic and frantic posters.

And you calling for us to celebrate with no strings attached is quite funny.

losing the pig is like you weren't even there in the first place. it's like being the first person kicked off a reality competition show. when they have the reunion episode you say "who the hell is that?"

First measure of every season is did you make the tournament. Two years from now it will be much better to be able to say we were in the tournament in a down year than we were out of it for our second straight year and third of the last four. There is nothing "must win" about this game.

squeaking into the tournament only to lose the play in game must feel something like this

Nah...I think we should beat ASU but we are limited...any time spent here is gravy...if we can somehow make it to Sunday, I'll be thrilled...

Pitt couldn't even make the CBI this year.

Life is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom