MVPs vs. Pitt - Pick 3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MVPs vs. Pitt - Pick 3

Buddy 1
Paschal 2
Frank 3

Really hard not to give Eli a point given he had 18 last night. But all 3 of the above were so important last night, especially in the 2nd half.

Buddy - Had an all around game last night. Quietly led the team in assists - 4. 6 boards and 2 steals. Along with the career high 20 points.

Chukwu - 6 blocks!

Frank and Hughes are basically tied for me but I'll go Hughes.
Hughes - Played all 40 and shot the ball well. 5 threes

Buddy 1
Paschal 2
Frank 3

Really hard not to give Eli a point given he had 18 last night. But all 3 of the above were so important last night, especially in the 2nd half.

Your post makes me think I should work on an “honorable mention”. Maybe tally those without a point value as a separate category? Most folks that didn’t have Frank as one of their top 3 had him as a honorable mention.

I’m starting a new Syracusefan tradition. I wanted to do this at the season but didn’t. I’ll do for the whole season next year.

After each win, pick the three SU players that were MVPs of the game. List them in order of importance to the win, i.e. first, second, third.

I’ll assign five points for the player that tallies the most first place votes, three for the player that tallies the most second place votes, and one point for the player that tallies the most third place votes. I’ll keep a running tally and at the end of the season we’ll see whose garnered the most MVP points. Points can be garnered for the previous game until tip-off of the next one.

So to kick it off, here are my MVPs for tonight’s game vs. Pitt

Boeheim (1)
Chukwu (2)
Hughes (3)

Here’s the running total of tallied points so far. (Started vs. Louisville, missed the Wake Forest win.)

1. Oshae Brissett (40)
2. Marek Dolezaj (34)
3. Buddy Boeheim (10)
4. Elijah Hughes (5)
5. Tyus Battle (1)
Don't like it. Too much like hockey's 3 star system.

Just kidding. Usually it's pretty obvious with maybe a discussion on the order. If you started against Louisville, can't see Brissett leading especially by so much. Also Battle being so low. Bad news is the games when you can't pick 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom