My 1000th post | Syracusefan.com

My 1000th post

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
Wow I just realized I passed 1000 posts yesterday. I never would have thought I would ever come close to that number. I was a lurker all the way back from the beginning of the AOL days until about 2 or 3 years ago when I decided to be brave and throw some stuff out more often. I got a few likes that raised my confidence and now I won't shut up :)

Thanks to all the great posters who make me come back practically every day. While I'm the first to admit I'm not a strategy expert, hopefully I've contributed with at least some knowledge of the history of our program or at least made you laugh once or twice along the way.

Wow I just realized I passed 1000 posts yesterday. I never would have thought I would ever come close to that number. I was a lurker all the way back from the beginning of the AOL days until about 2 or 3 years ago when I decided to be brave and throw some stuff out more often. I got a few likes that raised my confidence and now I won't shut up :)

Thanks to all the great posters who make me come back practically every day. While I'm the first to admit I'm not a strategy expert, hopefully I've contributed with at least some knowledge of the history of our program or at least made you laugh once or twice along the way.

Congratulations!

You're a great poster in my book.

What he said.

Great job, MSOrange.

Your posts cut through the noise because they are thoughtful, succinct and purposeful. Keep 'em coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom