my 1's and 2's | Syracusefan.com

my 1's and 2's

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
east - 1. su 2 duke
south - 1. unc 2. missouri
west - 1. msu/osu winner 2. kansas
midwest - 1. uk 2. msu/osu loser

can't see the committee putting missouri or kansas in the same bracket as uk. uk, as the top 1, should not have to play them in st louis and they aren't going to move uk to the west or su out of the east.

east - 1. su 2 duke

can't see the committee putting missouri or kansas in the same bracket as uk. uk, as the top 1, should not have to play them in st louis and they aren't going to move uk to the west or su out of the east.
I agree but think we may see the Big 10 loser as our two if it isnt Duke.

east - 1. su 2 duke

Hope this posts proves prophetic. Duke is the weakest of the #2 seeds in my eyes.

Cheers,
Neil

Duke along with Mizz are teams I do not want to see...Their shooting scares me, IMO.

Hope this posts proves prophetic. Duke is the weakest of the #2 seeds in my eyes.

Cheers,
Neil

don't disagree with that but the loser of msu-osu will have 1 or even 2 loses more than duke.

Cheers,
Neil
That's why I don't see us getting them. It's almost gotta be UK with Duke both because Duke is the weakest 2, and it could be the 20th anniversary rematch of the Laetner game.

Duke along with Mizz are teams I do not want to see...Their shooting scares me, IMO.

duke plays no defense. we'd just have to make sure the zone is extended from the opening tip.

duke plays no defense. we'd just have to make sure the zone is extended from the opening tip.
Our zone would need to be at top notch moving and keeping our hand up.

I hope you are right Bees we match up the best against Duke

FSU is probably the team the scares me the most right now - they can shoot from the outside and they have some inside presence. They'd be a matchup problem. I see them as the #3 seed in the South though and I believe that Kentucky ends up the #1 in the south with them and Missouri.

east - 1. su 2 kansas
south - 1. unc 2. msu/osu winner
west - 1. duke 2. missouri

east - 1. Syracuse 2. Missouri
south - 1. UNC 2. OSU
west -- 1. Kansas 2. Michigan St
midwest - 1. UK 2. Duke

east - 1. su 2 duke

They could put UK/Duke in the south. Replay of classic game 20 years ago.

East. SU/OSU
South. UK/Duke
Midwest. Kansas/MSU
West. UNC/Missouri

East. SU/OSU
South. UK/Duke
Midwest. Kansas/MSU
West. UNC/Missouri

I think you have hit the nail on the head except I have Mich State as the 1 and Kansas the 2. I think we are looking squarely at Sullinger's boys in an Elite Eight match-up.

I think you have hit the nail on the head except I have Mich State as the 1 and Kansas the 2. I think we are looking squarely at Sullinger's boys in an Elite Eight match-up.

Yeah that could happen. I was just thinking they can justify the game being played in St. Louis if KU is #1 and not the other way around. They could also swing UNC/Mizzou around as well.

They could put UK/Duke in the south. Replay of classic game 20 years ago.

then that would mean the top two 1's would play in the semi's and not the championship game.

then that would mean the top two 1's would play in the semi's and not the championship game.

Good point. Then maybe they will have UK out in the midwest playing Duke.

I think Mizzou and Michigan State get the other two #1's

I thought this was a DJ thread

1825899101_b793d8f009.jpg

I think UNC retained it because they simply did not want to waste time re-opening that discussion this late in the game.

MW - 1. Kencuky, 2. Ohio St
E - 1. Syracuse, 2. Duke
S - 1. UNC, 2. Kansas
W - 1. Michigan St, 2. Missouri

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online