My 2 cents of prediction/rationalization | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My 2 cents of prediction/rationalization

They wouldn't if he lost. Just saying this is a possibility.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3
I ran that by someone in a position to know and they said the NCAA would not be involved in this.

Maybe a decision had been made and James is keeping it quiet. Not sure university would comment on academic issues. Would not shock me to see James run out of tunnel in uniform tomorrow.

This makes no sense. If a decision was made, it would be out there already. I don't think it's been made yet.

This makes no sense. If a decision was made, it would be out there already. I don't think it's been made yet.
Hearing was late Friday(ended approx. 3PM), perhaps they adjourned until after the weekend. The decision according to SU policy can take up to three days. I doubt anything takes place on the weekend. Unless they made an immediate decision, and it is not being revealed, we may not hear anything until Tuesday or Wednesday. I hope it is the decision has been made and no one is talking but that seems doubtful. We will know which tomorrow at 3PM.

Seriously--what could possibly be taking so long?

Conduct the hearing, review the evidence, deliberate, reach a decision.

You are forgetting a critical part: assemble the committee.

That aside, I concur.

I ran that by someone in a position to know and they said the NCAA would not be involved in this.

As did I, who said if they haven't already, they will.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

just a question on procedure.

isn't it sort of stupid to convene such committees on a friday in the first place?

Somebody was saying last night that he was seen hugging one of the walk ons before practice. Don't know what that means and or if its true, I'm assuming it would be a positive though.

Maybe that was his way of thanking the walk on for writing his paper.