MY Big East expansion thought | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MY Big East expansion thought

The same year as Rutgers.

Think rutgers was 2006 right ? memory fails me sometimes. That was the year Rutgers, WVU,and Lville were rocking the show. All three were undefeated and started knocking each other off then #2 WVU lost to pitt in the backyard brawl

South Florida since they joined the Big East:

2005: 6-6 (4-3 Big East)
2006: 9-4 (4-3 Big East)
2007: 9-4 (4-3 Big East)
2008: 8-5 (2-5 Big East)
2009: 8-5 (3-4 Big East)
2010: 8-5 (3-4 Big East)

I believe we can conclusively say you are incorrect for a team that has never lost less than 4 games while a member of the Big East.

South Florida since they joined the Big East:

2005: 6-6 (4-3 Big East)
2006: 9-4 (4-3 Big East)
2007: 9-4 (4-3 Big East)
2008: 8-5 (2-5 Big East)
2009: 8-5 (3-4 Big East)
2010: 8-5 (3-4 Big East)

I believe we can conclusively say you are incorrect for a team that has never lost less than 4 games while a member of the Big East.

Yea they 6-0 ranked #2 in the nation in 2007 went 3-3 down the stretch lost bowl game
They Beat #17 @auburn and #5 WVU then lost 3 straight to rutgers, UConn,and Cin

Then lost there bowl game to oregon

not the best run but they had there chance

Yea they 6-0 ranked #2 in the nation in 2007 went 3-3 down the stretch lost bowl game
They Beat #17 @auburn and #5 WVU then lost 3 straight to rutgers, UConn,and Cin

Then lost there bowl game to oregon

not the best run but they had there chance

I wouldn't exactly call a team during week 6 that finished with three regular season losses as a national title contender. Maybe you have a different definition, but by your logic, we can add dozens of teams from every other conference to the national title contenders list...

Geez, this thread is just plain idiotic. I can't believe it's resulted into delving into South Florida's maybe at best candidacy for a national title, in week 6, four years ago.

i gotta say, blaster youve been impressive. you come up with quite possibly the dumbest most idiotic post on expansion, and not only are you going down with ship...you are drilling it about 2 miles into the ocean floor. i saw your thread yesterday, and i laughed and just hoped it would be buried in a sea of relevent and not so relevent threads. but i come here this am and its right at the top.

and now youre telling us that because usf was #2 for a week in oct, 5 years ago...we should add houston, smu and a few other completely irrelevent stupid schools.

KUDOS!!

not only should we award you trophy points for the CaliCuse Poster of the Year Award...you have already Claimed the prestigeous Poster of the Month, aka the Swish Award, for Sept 2011.

in a sea where the sharks are teaming up, you propose surrounding ourselves with chum. good lord.

:bang::bang::bang:

:bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom