my big time source | Syracusefan.com

my big time source

igor

2nd String
notre dame is seriously considering the acc. if they can keep part of their home tv schedule, it's a done deal. gross is brokering the deal

Gross is the only guy w/ 2 cell phones.

GROSS.jpg

notre dame is seriously considering the acc. if they can keep part of their home tv schedule, it's a done deal. gross is brokering the deal

For all the howling Notre Dame does about maintaining the ability to play its traditional football rivals, who are these rivals anyway? As I look at their schedules for the coming years it seems like its Michigan, Navy and maybe Purdue and Pitt in terms of teams they seem to play every year.

A move to the ACC would let them keep Pitt and start up with BC again to the extent that these are considered traditional rivals.

For all the howling Notre Dame does about maintaining the ability to play its traditional football rivals, who are these rivals anyway? As I look at their schedules for the coming years it seems like its Michigan, Navy and maybe Purdue and Pitt in terms of teams they seem to play every year.

A move to the ACC would let them keep Pitt and start up with BC again to the extent that these are considered traditional rivals.
Navy, Michigan St and USC. Michigan and Stanford on a second tier. If the new leagues go to a 9-game schedule, there will only be room for 3, obviously.

Notre Dame's traditional rivals are Army, Navy, and the Merchant Marine. Screw them.

Yeah, I think you're right. It's more fun to pretend he's on 2 very important phone calls, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom