Dayshawn Wright
Taurean Thompson
Louie McCroskey
DeShaun Williams
Mike Jones
Mark Konecny
Winfred Walton
Tony Scott
Billy Edelin (the one guy I wish wasn't on list)

Hosted by Paul Harris

12 guests
Frank Howard
Geno Thorpe
Josh Wright
Dayshawn Wright
Taurean Thompson
Louie McCroskey
DeShaun Williams
Mike Jones
Mark Konecny
Winfred Walton
Tony Scott
Swap Fab (RIP) for McCroskey (bad player but don’t remember anything obnoxious about him. though admittedly I could have blocked it out)

Make MeShaun the host and allow Paul to stop taking beatings that I don’t think he deserves. Gave us a lot for 3 years and the worst thing he did is fail to be Chuck Norris (recheck his stats vs other small forwards we have had)

Consider filling MeShauns spot with Chris McCullough and/or Darius Bazley. I only potentially include DB b/c he actually signed a LOI and potentially include CM because although he left via injury, he was pretty invisible when here and left before ever really getting started.

LM had an alleged situation in the locker room with a coach. Paul Harris was in and out of the 315 more than any player I can recall. Fab cheated if you think that is the 1st player to do that please adjust orange tinted glasses.

you prob have to include fab melo on this

although i was to be sure to add i have more love for fab than most and i still do. that team was great because of him.

What did Dayshawn Wright do? Did you mean DeShaun williams? (I prob spelled that wrong)

What did Dayshawn Wright do? Did you mean DeShaun williams? (I prob spelled that wrong)

Sent home with Josh Wright prior to the epic loss to Vermont. Cuse had just won the BE Tournament.

Hosted by Paul Harris

12 guests
Frank Howard
Geno Thorpe
Josh Wright
Dayshawn Wright
Taurean Thompson
Louie McCroskey
DeShaun Williams
Mike Jones
Mark Konecny
Winfred Walton
Tony Scott

Congrats. This might be the weirdest thread ever...and I say that respectfully if possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom