My daughter's boyfriend's 19 year old brother | Syracusefan.com

My daughter's boyfriend's 19 year old brother

does he had a 10 million guaranteed contract that hurts the salary cap of bitgrit if he is bad at his job?

How is the food and hotels when he is on the road?

Was just hired as CEO of Bitgrit, Inc. Kid left school early to seek his fortune. Many here would say he wasn't ready for the business world.
https://www.facebook.com/bitgrit/
Maybe his first initiative should be to get a working website. Seems like 101 for a tech company.

Hopefully the kid is some kind of prodigy in data and business. But I’ve never met a 19 year old that would have that well rounded of a skill set at age 19...he must be a unicorn’s unicorn.

Is bitgrit a big deal? I can't for the life of me figure out what the company even is...a Facebook site advertising for a forum happening somewhere in Asia?

Something has happened to young people , probably because of their interaction with computers, but they're way more advanced and knowledgeable than it would seem possible, in all kinds of subjects.

My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.

Something has happened to young people , probably because of their interaction with computers, but they're way more advanced and knowledgeable than it would seem possible, in all kinds of subjects.

There's an app for that.

What is a Bitgrit? Is being its CEO a noteworthy thing?

I know CEO is a cool sounding title, but its just a fancy way of saying you own and/or run a business. That business could suck. Or it could be great.

How does the kid have a B.S. in Data Analytics if he left school early? Aren't you just leaving school once you have a degree?

Do you mean he left school early, like he left at noon, and graduation was at 2pm?

This kid had more jobs in his one year of college where he earned a B.S. than I've had in my entire life. He may have had more internships during that one year than I have had jobs in my life. He may have had more jobs and internships in that one year getting his B.S. than my entire family has had in their lives combined. And he studied abroad during that year. It is impressive.

He's definitely had more jobs in his one year of school than Syracuse has had players in the NBA all-time.

Last edited:
Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis.

Your daughter's boyfriends 19 year old brother's accomplishment is right up there too.

maxresdefault_grande.jpg