My favorite Jack Nicholson movie | Syracusefan.com

My favorite Jack Nicholson movie

CaliCuse

All American
He is such a unique icon on the screen . China town,Cookoos Nest are all classics in the strict sense but I really love the Departed. His surrounding cast is great with Decaprio, Mat Damon and Martin Sheen along with Alec Baldwin. There are a bunch of the Hollywood lost names meaning the character actors who rarely get recognition except the casting Directors. BTW, those bastards are making my son's life a veritable tension filled drama. He and his partner Travis love an actor they are familiar with appearing in NIKITA and like in any business morons with too much power get in the way with their egos.

There are too many good ones to mention. Last night I saw a young Nicholson in The Raven starring Vincent Price.

I think Nicholson is overrated, actually...but I'd probably go with A Few Good Men as my personal favorite. An underrated performance that was overshadowed by a horrible, horrible hot tub scene - About Schmidt. He was great in that.

Funny thing to consider - he was originally going to play the dad in A Christmas Story.

Nicholson is almost always a pleasure to watch. I guess the thing that separates him from the greatest of actors for me is that the characters he plays become Jack Nicholson rather than the other way around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom