My feelings going into these games | Syracusefan.com

My feelings going into these games

SWC75

Bored Historian
- The one game that would really be painful to lose is the one game we will be favored to win: the women's semi-final against Washington, a lower-seeded team that we beat earlier this year. Not only are we supposed to win that game but having Beanna Stewart's last game be against Syracuse for the national title is so poetic that fate may decide to spoil it just to show who is in charge.

- The other games can be digested providing they aren't: (A) blow-outs, (in the case of a UCONN game, a super-blow out like the Mississippi State game); (B) given away, like the Indiana national title game with the missed free throws or (C) robberies, like the Boeheim's jacket game or the Gonzaga game might have been without Lydon's block. As long as we compete well, don't blow it and aren't cheated, I'll be OK.

And if we can do more than that, I'll be better than OK.

- The one game that would really be painful to lose is the one game we will be favored to win: the women's semi-final against Washington, a lower-seeded team that we beat earlier this year. Not only are we supposed to win that game but having Beanna Stewart's last game be against Syracuse for the national title is so poetic that fate may decide to spoil it just to show who is in charge.

- The other games can be digested providing they aren't: (A) blow-outs, (in the case of a UCONN game, a super-blow out like the Mississippi State game); (B) given away, like the Indiana national title game with the missed free throws or (C) robberies, like the Boeheim's jacket game or the Gonzaga game might have been without Lydon's block. As long as we compete well, don't blow it and aren't cheated, I'll be OK.

And if we can do more than that, I'll be better than OK.
Agree 100% ! Go CUSE !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom