My four biggest question marks heading into Saturday's game... | Syracusefan.com

My four biggest question marks heading into Saturday's game...

RF2044

Living Legend
...in descending order of confidence:
  • Right Tackle: is Foy capable of getting the job done there, or will RT be the weak link in an otherwise stout OL [a la Louizell Alexander last year]?
  • Quarterback: whichever player gets the nod--Allen, Hunt, or both--is going to have big shoes to fill stepping in for Ryan Nassib, given the prolific season he had. Will the offense continue to move the effectively, or will we see a return to the dysfunction that undermined the previous season?
  • Defensive End: there is no doubt in my mind that Welsh / Robinson can be effective run stoppers, but are they both best suited to strongside DE? Can either of them get upfield and make plays behind the LOS? What will Thompson, Trejo, and Johnson bring to the table?
  • Wide Receiver: as with QB above, big shoes to fill. We have 10--TEN--players comprising the WR corps, including WRs of all different shapes, sizes, and capabilities. Who's going to step up and emerge from this group?

Mine are:

1. Does the offense continue to play up tempo?

2. How much does the defense change now that Shafer isn't directly over it?

3. Have special teams finally be a positive?

4. After the game, will Penn State wonder if the death penalty would have been better than the beating they just endured?

Big picture wise, I think we had the right systems in place last season and just hope we see more of the same.

1. Where's lot L?

2. Where's section 241?

3. Where's the beer line?

4. Where's the men's room?

1. How long can I keep the game on tv without my wife nagging at me to play with the children?

2. How many beers can I consume before my wife calls me a drunk?

3. How many beers can I consume before my children call me a drunk?

4. When is dinner ready?

That's a pretty good synopsis.

Mine are
1) What time will I arrive?
2) Will I be able to park in lot L?
3) How many beers will I consume?
4) Does East Rutherford, NJ smell funny?

...close enough to that RU so it very well may.

1. Where can I find a damn Yuengling in this Town?

2. How do I get to CaliCuse's house?

3. Why didn't I steal (possibly) the Dude's rug?

4. Can I use Nittany Lion hides to tie the room together instead?

That's a pretty good synopsis.

Mine are
1) What time will I arrive?
2) Will I be able to park in lot L?
3) How many beers will I consume?
4) Does East Rutherford, NJ smell funny?

1 - not soon enough. Bloody Mary's/Mimosas don't keep track of time.

2 - yes, as long as you don't call the parking attendant a douche.

3 - bring more diapers

4 - silly question. We all know it smells of warm, steamy dumpsters with a slight note of spray tan mixed in. Yeah I know, pretty fecking weird, right?

5 - (bonus answer): brown starfish are the official NJ mascot, cinnamon rings are the official mascot of PA. Think about it for a minute.

The official breakfast cereal in NJ is leather cheerios.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

One of my biggest questions is if the starting qb struggles, how will the qb react and how will the staff react? One thing I DO NOT WANT is the starter looking over his shoulder...I want him focused and if he is struggling to battle through it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom