my grocery bagger yesterday | Syracusefan.com

my grocery bagger yesterday

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
brought my bags out to my car. noticed my 2 syracuse license plates and syracuse headcover and asked me if i went to syracuse.

i responded with a resounding yes. He made a comment about it being cold up there. I asked him what he was doing up in cuse.

"i went for a recruiting visit last year"

he is a jr 'qb' at westlake hs (same high school as cam newton). i slipped him $100 (joke) and told him he would love cuse if he decided to go (not a joke).

I didnt get his name and cant find much on them online. Anyone know who it is? He was prob 6'2"/6'3" ish.

that looks like him... but I'm every bit of 5'11" and the kid was taller than me.

brought my bags out to my car. noticed my 2 syracuse license plates and syracuse headcover and asked me if i went to syracuse.

i responded with a resounding yes. He made a comment about it being cold up there. I asked him what he was doing up in cuse.

he is a jr 'qb' at westlake hs (same high school as cam newton). i slipped him $100 (joke) and told him he would love cuse if he decided to go (not a joke).

I didnt get his name and cant find much on them online. Anyone know who it is? He was prob 6'2"/6'3" ish.
Are you a 95 year old woman? Carried your bags for you. I missed whatever else happenes in your post.

Are you a 95 year old woman? Carried your bags for you. I missed whatever else happenes in your post.

for whatever reason, publix has a new initiative to want to bring your bags out to the car. Both the bagger and the cashier specifically told me the bagger would bring my cart out. I've never done it until yesterday.

If this kid commits in the next 2 years, you can hand write me an apology letter.

for whatever reason, publix has a new initiative to want to bring your bags out to the car. Both the bagger and the cashier specifically told me the bagger would bring my cart out. I've never done it until yesterday.

If this kid commits in the next 2 years, you can hand write me an apology letter.
What if hes turrible.

If that's the case I want a hand written letter to public telling them they aren't helping people, just making them lazier.

I'm happy bringing my bags to the car. However, if they want to come home and put them away for me - that would be swell.

5,37 forty. I can literally do better than that.

How fast can you drink a 40?!

ESPN 40 times are always the outlier in being slower than the other sites and appears they don't update their numbers very often. That might well be a combine time from when he was in 7th grade or perhaps theyre the only site that lists realistic times?

How fast can you drink a 40?!

ESPN 40 times are always the outlier in being slower than the other sites and appears they don't update their numbers very often. That might well be a combine time from when he was in 7th grade or perhaps theyre the only site that lists realistic times?
Oh god I can't do malt liquor anymore so ill go with 30 mins.

Is there any chance that your grocery bagger sees a novelty plate for any team and then tells the customer that he is a football recruit of that team to try to get a large tip?

Is there any chance that your grocery bagger sees a novelty plate for any team and then tells the customer that he is a football recruit of that team to try to get a large tip?

They teach them that in bagger school.

They teach them that in bagger school.

I think it was that damn Brooks, before he took his own life, that taught the young baggers the outer limits of the law.

I had that happen when I went to a new Publix in Knoxville. At 5' 10" 200 lbs and relatively athletic, it was really awkward for me to walk next to a petite girl while she carried my two bags for me.

That was actually my first real job at 16 years old back in the 80s for Giant Foods (DC area food chain). Their stores all had railings that didn't allow the carts out into the lot, so customers either had to carry their bags to their cars or drive up and have us load them in. We weren't supposed to accept tips, but one lady showed me her tatas when I loaded her groceries in.

The Publix stores that I use here have been doing it since I arrived in GA ... Kroger has been doing it a little as well. I always decline and store policy is that you should not tip the baggers.

The Publix stores that I use here have been doing it since I arrived in GA ... Kroger has been doing it a little as well. I always decline and store policy is that you should not tip the baggers.
I tried to decline too. They didn't let me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom