my grocery bagger yesterday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

my grocery bagger yesterday

I used to bag groceries as a high schooler at Peter's Grocery on Nottingham Rd. back in the day... beat that, suckers.

I used to buy beer at Peters when I was underage and you probably bagged my beer and 'cigars' for me.

I've been meaning to thank you for years. So thank you.

I used to buy beer at Peters when I was underage and you probably bagged my beer and 'cigars' for me.

I've been meaning to thank you for years. So thank you.
I think you then tipped me $.25 and told me to go get myself beer, as a 16 year old...

I think you then tipped me $.25 and told me to go get myself beer, as a 16 year old...

well if you add the value of the keystone to the 25cents, sounds like a 75 cent tip to me. not half bad :D

Good doughnuts there back in the day. Spent a lot of money in that plaza on Booze, doughnuts and Johnny's pizza over the years
I like doughnuts too, but I like tatas more. If that makes me shallow then so be it.

I used to bag groceries as a high schooler at Peter's Grocery on Nottingham Rd. back in the day... beat that, suckers.
I never bagged groceries. Now you're beaten

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

OK, first semester of college, I worked the late shift at a local grocery, stocking shelves on the overnight shift after the store had closed to customers.

It was a psycho idea, and my roommates didn't appreciate having a roomie who wanted to sleep late on Saturday or Sunday mornings.

I like to sleep with my feet outside the blankets, and one morning they poured a bottle of rubber cement on my toes, gluing them all together. Then they waited for me to wake up and laughed their asses off at my while I was mumbling, "hey, my toes are all stuck together".

I knew a kid in high school who compared working there to the Berlin Wall. I didn't quite get his reference, but I sure miss their doughnuts and Italian bread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom