My guess | Syracusefan.com

My guess

Laray, officially, and 3-4 jucos? I don't think there are any other uncommitted HSers besides him, right?

Laray, officially, and 3-4 jucos? I don't think there are any other uncommitted HSers besides him, right?

You are forgetting Malik Brown.
And my Homey is playing it pretty safe as only 5 of the non-committed visitors have offers.

You are forgetting Malik Brown.
And my Homey is playing it pretty safe as only 5 of the non-committed visitors have offers.
Kids with an official visit to SU will not end up without offers somewhere. We're not their place of last resort. And Scout, Rivals, etc. information is no more accurate than their star ratings.

I like the positive thinking . Any guesses as to whom?If its five I'd like two from the JUCO ranks for the O-line and secondary.EBO and Laray puts this class into the Super Doug A triple bologna and cheese sandwich for the big man if he brings those two in . Walker would make it obscene but WHY TF not?We deserve it as fans that have weathered the worse this program has given us with GROB and a few loses that shouldn't have happened the way they did.We all deserve a huge day in February.

1 + 1 = 2 --- educated

1 + 1 = 2ish --- educated guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom