My Interview With Don McPherson | Syracusefan.com

My Interview With Don McPherson

Franz69

All Conference
Hope you all like it. Please subscribe to my channel if you do. Just so you know, Don quotes somebody else using the N word, so please be advised. Don talks about his time as the starting QB for SU and leading the team to an undefeated record in 1987. After his pro football career, Don became an author and feminist. He gives his thoughts on the current SU football program, whether there will be a football season this fall, should college athletes get paid, Black Lives Matter, Me Too, his new book and website and much more.

very well done. I have to agree with Don regarding our recruiting and the state of the program too.

There should be a Heisman trophy on the rack in back of him.

I would call it the biggest Heisman robbery ever, but that applies to the other time a Notre Dame guy scammed the award over an SU guy. Don was clearly the best and most valuable player in the country, certainly much more so than freaking Tim Brown and his 7 TDs for the entire season. oooh, boy, ND may have only gone 7-5 instead of 8-4 if they didn't have him

This is great. Look forward to more interviews with other greats!

This is great. Look forward to more interviews with other greats!
Thanks. Glad you like it. If you like the channel, please subscribe. It's free! ;) More subscribers I have, the more likely it will be for some big name folks to agree to an interview. Luckily, I'd met Don and Ian Eagle previously. Both super cool and nice enough to give me some time, even though the channel is brand new.