My latest favorite song... | Syracusefan.com

My latest favorite song...

Dave85

Living Legend
If you are into Octane type metal, here's one my latest favorite songs:

And this one I hear everyday on Sirius XM on my way to work:

I didn't like it at first but it's really grown on me. There's some really great axe work in the song.

Motorhead's last album is terrific. This song is awesome:

You'all lazy Bast...ds! RIP Lemmy.

Dave85 said:
And this one I hear everyday on Sirius XM on my way to work: YouTube Video I didn't like it at first but it's really grown on me. There's some really great axe work in the song.

Chris Adler (Lamb Of God) destroys in this album. Loving this line up so far.

Heavy metal band Saint Asonia just did a cover of Phil Collin's "I Don't Care Anymore". I think their version is better than the original. The heavier sound really works well for the song. Adam Gontie's vocals are very good and he sounds a little like Peter Gabriel in the beginning. It's a really nice cover.

While listening to this song between the 50th second and one minute I pulled a muscle in my neck so bad I had to wear a neck brace.

Alright, Dave. I am done messing with your metal mojo.

I love REM. In that song, Kate Pierson's background vocals make the song. She was awesome in the 52s. Another band I like. I like all kinds of music.

kate.jpg

I just like listening to metal during my commute to work. It feels representative of the effort.

I heard a good song today as I was commuting through Newark:

This might be a good Dome song.

Last edited:
Metallica was the first band that got me really into listening to heavy metal. Years ago while listening to Metallica I was at work listening with headphones. I had the music on so loud that one of my metal fillings fell out. I tasted metal in my mouth and I thought, "Metallica!"

Great guitar work on the back side of this song:

Dave85 said:
Metallica was the first band that got me really into listening to heavy metal. Years ago while listening to Metallica I was at work listening with headphones. I had the music on so loud that one of my metal fillings fell out. I tasted metal in my mouth and I thought, "Metallica!" Great guitar work on the back side of this song: YouTube Video
Fortunate to be able to say the first time I saw them was with Cliff.

I do like Slipknot and Korn.

Not the same genre but a usual suspect on my workout mix is anything from Underoath.

I do like Slipknot and Korn.

Not the same genre but a usual suspect on my workout mix is anything from Underoath.

I just listen to metal when I commuting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom