My Off Seaon Wish List... | Syracusefan.com

My Off Seaon Wish List...

newmexicuse

All Conference
Jimmy & the Staff - may the Noel season come early. Ah, let's lay it on - may as well hope Dion also returns. What the heck, let's go to the trough & also get a couple of summer commitments from amongst Ennis, Briscoe, Whitehead, etc. as well.

Baye - 20 pounds of muscle

Rak - Some sort of a little post up move

Brandon - The desire to be the "man"

MCW - A few pounds of muscle as well & consistancy on shooting & finishing

CJ - more improvement in his range & more strength off the glass

James - a better handle

Cooney, Jerami, & DC2 - The ability to take it to the next level & fulfill expectations

All of the above (LOL) = NC !!!

We also need CJ to keep working on his handle too. If we don't bring in a guard, we will need him to handle the ball a lot more.

Jimmy & the Staff - may the Noel season come early. Ah, let's lay it on - may as well hope Dion also returns. What the heck, let's go to the trough & also get a couple of summer commitments from amongst Ennis, Briscoe, Whitehead, etc. as well.

Baye - 20 pounds of muscle

Rak - Some sort of a little post up move

Brandon - The desire to be the "man"

MCW - A few pounds of muscle as well & consistancy on shooting & finishing

CJ - more improvement in his range & more strength off the glass

James - a better handle

Cooney, Jerami, & DC2 - The ability to take it to the next level & fulfill expectations

All of the above (LOL) = NC !!!

CJ - ability to go right. As a focal point of defenses next year, he's not going to have as much success if he can't use both hands.

Since I mentioned wanting another guard, it occurred to me...is Teddy Jones coming back next year? There's our emergency fourth guard right there.

Since I mentioned wanting another guard, it occurred to me...is Teddy Jones coming back next year? There's our emergency fourth guard right there.

All kidding aside--I wouldn't be disappointed if we explored JUCO or if there was one of those 4th year transfers who'd fit our system out there to round out backcourt depth.

We don't hear back from the NCAA taking away scholarships for the drug testing story or anything else. Along with no stories that we're going to miss an upcoming NCAA tournament due to APR issues. As tough as it was losing yesterday and the pathetic reffing, things could get a lot worse around here.

My wish is the James realizes what he can do and what he can become, then works his butt off to make it happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom