my only criticism on this great night... | Syracusefan.com

my only criticism on this great night...

OrangeMuskyFish

Starter
I feel that this is why we have to be more aggressive with some of our young talent. If we get Smith out there earlier, there is no sense burning AAM's redshirt. That's nitpicking though, every one of our RBs, the entire OL, and Nassib all played like men tonight. Bravo guys. Bravo.

Is it really acceptable for you to criticize more than doubling up one of our traditional rivals, when they are the last best hope of our current/former league retaining their BCS seat in future years?

I mean, the only 3rd down we didn't get in the second half was when there was a minute left. We just dominated, from kickoff to gun, the team many thought would run over us.

I mean, there are lots of people who don't follow that will assume the score was really the other way around.

My only criticism of tonight would be that I wish Holgorson would wear a hat. Having a bad hair day life.

You need more than 2 RB's though, especially when one is just as inexperienced as AAM. If we had more than just Bailey and Smith available at this point, AAM wouldn't have to get snaps...

I feel that this is why we have to be more aggressive with some of our young talent. If we get Smith out there earlier, there is no sense burning AAM's redshirt. That's nitpicking though, every one of our RBs, the entire OL, and Nassib all played like men tonight. Bravo guys. Bravo.

My only criticism was the end of the first half. When we went pass, pass (nassib falling forward for a yard) run, and were punting 4th and 4 from the goaline I was like holy what are we doing. Thankfully it worked out.

My only criticism was the end of the first half. When we went pass, pass (nassib falling forward for a yard) run, and were punting 4th and 4 from the goaline I was like holy **** what are we doing. Thankfully it worked out.

Very good point, that could have been disastrous, and all I could think of was, "OH ... WHOEVER KIDNAPPED HACKETT HAD THE BAD TASTE TO RETURN HIM TO US!!!";)

Is it really acceptable for you to criticize more than doubling up one of our traditional rivals, when they are the last best hope of our current/former league retaining their BCS seat in future years?

I mean, the only 3rd down we didn't get in the second half was when there was a minute left. We just dominated, from kickoff to gun, the team many thought would run over us.

I mean, there are lots of people who don't follow that will assume the score was really the other way around.

Oh certainly DNabb, the team was phenomenal. But it's just that seeing Smith out there doing what a lot of us thought he might be able to do with a good opportunity made me really question why we couldn't just have given him that true shot before trotting AAM out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom