My personal message to Nerlens Noel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My personal message to Nerlens Noel

The creepy factor in this thread is off the charts.. these are 17 year old kids...we're not their friends.

So you're saying I should scrap the high top fade shaped throw pillow I was crocheting?

So you're saying I should scrap the high top fade shaped throw pillow I was crocheting?

It would be the perfect compliment to that handsome throw blanket embroidered with "Nerlens is my co-pilot"

Stop. It's one thing to have people acknowledge you in public. Quite another to have people trying to contact you in private.

If that is not good enough for you let's go with this line of reasoning.

From his letter he became a huge fan of SU when he moved to Syracuse at age 14. He has been a fan for over 35 years. That makes him about 50 years old. Something creepy about a 50 year old guy writing gushing letters to a 19 year old kid, unless he's getting paid to do it.
i didn't say find his address and mail it to him... I'm saying if he comes here and reads it... can't hurt.

Geez people. Write a note on a message board trying to say how I like SU basketball and say some good words about the program from my perspective only, and you get flamed for it. Says a lot about the maturity level of a few posters here. It was never meant to be sent anywhere so don't worry. No intention whatsoever to be some sort of violation. Just a post on a board. If admin doesn't like it, I'm sorry so please delete it. Creepy? Give me a break. I'm a fan just like the rest of you.

Geez people. Write a note on a message board trying to say how I like SU basketball and say some good words about the program from my perspective only, and you get flamed for it. Says a lot about the maturity level of a few posters here. It was never meant to be sent anywhere so don't worry. No intention whatsoever to be some sort of violation. Just a post on a board. If admin doesn't like it, I'm sorry so please delete it. Creepy? Give me a break. I'm a fan just like the rest of you.
worry not, it was no big deal... some people get salty over nassing.

No. Maybe I should. Could always be reposted to where he might see it I suppose. Or, thought just maybe he might peak at this board occasionally to see what we say about him.

Really didn't take long to write. That he might like it. It's the truth.

i wouldn't.

Creepy.

The OP reminds me of the song Stan.

"PS: We should be together, too."

My personal message to Noel:

Dude! Have you seen THESE!?!
Nike-Elite-Platinum-Authentic-(Syracuse)-Mens-Basketball-Jersey-00026545X_11A_A.jpg

wow, cue Buzz Shaw. What dude. I was uncomfortable just reading that.

Respectfully, while your letter is good I would not send it to Nerlens Noel because an 18 year old kid doesn't want to read that many words. I would just follow him on twitter and send him tweets telling him how much you want him at the SU. He wants attention on twitter your letter might freak him out.

Respectfully, while your letter is good I would not send it to Nerlens Noel because an 18 year old kid doesn't want to read that many words. I would just follow him on twitter and send him tweets telling him how much you want him at the SU. He wants attention on twitter your letter might freak him out.

Once again that is technically a recruiting violation according to the NCAA if you can in any way be termed a "booster." And trust me the definition of a booster is VERY broad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom