My Question for tomorrow night's Adrian Autry Show | Syracusefan.com

My Question for tomorrow night's Adrian Autry Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Coach Autry’s radio show is on Thursdays, (Wednesdays until the Dino Babers Show ends) from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show is at Carrabba's Italian Grill at 550 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which usually begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality. Last year they did a third half hour segment on Twitch.
Their schedule: AmeriCU Adrian Autry Show Starts Nov. 7 - Syracuse University Athletics

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics Someday they will get around to switching it from the "Jim Boeheim Show" to "The Adrian Autry Show", although it would be fun to have both.
Or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MattPark1 or Twitter (@CuseLearfield) using the hashtag #AskAutry.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometimes simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | Live News, Sports, Music, Audiobooks, and Podcasts
There’s now a third segment where Jim and Gomez can be seen on camera at:
The into article, (above), doesn’t say what the format will be: an hour show like the FB show or an hour plus a half hour on Twitch, the way Coach Boeheim did it last year or something else. We’ll all find out tonight.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

“Coach, both Judah Mintz and JJ Starling shot 30% from three point range last year. Those guys are so talented than many were hopeful that they’d show a big improvement this year. Judah is 9 for 21, (43%) through 7 games while J is 1 for 18 (5.6%). Where did JJ’s jump shot go?”

does the coach have any input at all on what restaurant they do the show at ?

(nothing against carrabbas)

Last edited:
does the coach have any input at all on what restaurant they do the show at ?

(nothing against carrabbas)

I'm sure he does. No show without the coach.

I'll miss JB's weekly coach's show post summaries from SWC75.

I'm sure Red will be fine but you never knew what topic or what comment JB would say about the team/players.

I know many people feared what JB might say but his honesty always made SWC75's weekly coach's show summary post a must read for me and it was often my favorite post each week.

Thanks for doing this SWC75!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom