My Question for Tomorrow Night's Dino Babers Show (Before BC) | Syracusefan.com

My Question for Tomorrow Night's Dino Babers Show (Before BC)

SWC75

Bored Historian

Coach Babers’s show this year show will be Thursday nights at 7PM except when the game is not on a Saturday. This year it will be 60 minutes, with the first 50 minutes being with Dino and the last 10 minutes being with a ‘special guest’, who in the past just got a couple minutes at the end of the show.

The show originates from Heritage Hill Brewery in Jamesville:
3149 Sweet Rd · 3149 Sweet Rd, Jamesville, NY 13078

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: https://tunein.com/radio/home/

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CuseIMG (Update: this account seems to have closed.)
#AskDino or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics

You can (or could last year, anyway), listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Question(s) or Comments (or theories)

"Coach, I’m a Mets fan. A few years back the Mets were off to a bumpy start and on a west coast road trip that would end with a four game series in Arizona. People were saying that would cure the Mets’ troubles because the D-Backs were off to an historically bad start and it was felt that the Mets could get going there. Arizona swept that series, sending the message that if your team is not playing well, playing teams presumed to be weaker is not the solution to your problems.

I wonder if the whole scenario of “Win the first four games, survive he next three games and then the schedule will lighten up” put us at a disadvantage two ways: it fired up the opposition who didn’t like being the through of as the easier part of the schedule and it put our team in the mindset of “we’ll start winning now because the teams will be easier to beat”, which is not the best way to prepare for a game."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: The first Coach Autry Show will be Tuesday, November 7th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom