My Question for tomorrow night's Dino Babers Show | Syracusefan.com

My Question for tomorrow night's Dino Babers Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show originates from Carrabba's Italian Grill in Fayetteville. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Syracuse University
Or on Twitter at mattpark1 or “askBoeheim”.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | NFL, Sports, Podcasts, Music & News

I will be posting my rough transcript the night of the broadcast focusing on my questions, the team and their last and next games and then a second post the next day on other things that were discussed.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

"Coach, congratulations on a great win. You’ve had a lot of them, often on adverse conditions but this one was certainly one of them. A shaky start to the season and to the game. A road game against the team the NCAA had ranked #1. And you seemed to be going 5 on 8 much of the game. Yet your team came back to win decisively. They showed the fortitude they will need to compete against a difficult schedule for the next four months.

You have an unusual problem with this team. You returned all five starters but you have some new players who are too good to keep on the bench. You have to integrate the new guys without losing what the starters have shown they can give you. I remember when you had Brandon Triche, Scoop Jardine and Dion waiters and they were used in a literal rotation in which waiters, who came off the bench actually played slightly more minutes than the two starters. Will we see something like that with Howard, Battle and Carey and also Brissett, Dolezaj and Hughes?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom