My Question for tonight's Dino Babers Show (before Connecticut) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Question for tonight's Dino Babers Show (before Connecticut)

SU's record in each game, (#1-#12, ignoring byes),
Game #1 6-1
Game #2 1-5
Game #3 4-2
Game #4 5-2
Game #5 1-5
Game #6 1-5
Game #7 3-3
Game #8 3-3
Game #9 2-4
Game #10 2-4
Game #11 0-6
Game #12 2-4
I wonder if it has more to do with what teams we played, as opposed to which numbered game it was in the season? Hmmm...

I wonder if it has more to do with what teams we played, as opposed to which numbered game it was in the season? Hmmm...

Per the post it's 4 out of the 5 losses were P5 teams. Pitt, Rutgers, Louisville, Maryland. Not exactly murderer's row. Loss to Middle Tenn and lonely win at Wagner.

If Dino can claim “neener neener” and put the fans on the spot to “show up” after just 1 win (as he did in his postgame)…I say this questions fair game.

Syracuse Football used to be a storied program. Rome wasn’t built on a home win vs Louisville.

But rally a bit in week 12!
The Wake walk-off stolen ball fumble recovery by Trill in 19 and whoever we played in 18 I would guess would be the other week 12 win.

Middle Tennessee State, a 3-8 Maryland team? Rutgers?

Middle Tennessee State, a 3-8 Maryland team? Rutgers?
And they all beat us. I guess we were worse than them at that time of the season.

And they all beat us. I guess we were worse than them at that time of the season.
No, they just grew more for the second week. We need better fertilizer.

No, they just grew more for the second week. We need better fertilizer.

1662737350290.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom