My question(s) for the first ever Coach Autry Show, tonight | Syracusefan.com

My question(s) for the first ever Coach Autry Show, tonight

SWC75

Bored Historian
Coach Autry’s radio show is on Thursdays, (Wednesdays until the Dino Babers Show ends) from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show is at Carrabba's Italian Grill at 550 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which usually begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality. Last year they did a third half hour segment on Twitch.
Their schedule: AmeriCU Adrian Autry Show Starts Nov. 7 - Syracuse University Athletics

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics Someday they will get around to switching it from the "Jim Boeheim Show" to "The Adrian Autry Show", although it would be fun to have both.

Or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MattPark1 or Twitter (@CuseLearfield) using the hashtag #AskAutry.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometimes simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | Live News, Sports, Music, Audiobooks, and Podcasts
There’s now a third segment where Jim and Gomez can be seen on camera at:
The into article, (above), doesn’t say what the format will be: an hour show like the FB show or an hour plus a half hour on Twitch, the way Coach Boeheim did it last year or something else. We’ll all find out tonight.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

I’ll ask him a question I decided years ago to ask the coach that followed Boeheim in his first show:

“Coach, you have been on Jim Boeheim’s staff for years and so his influence on you has to be considerable. But what other coaches have admired and been influenced by in matters of preparation, strategy and personal style?”

If I have a chance at a second question, I’ll ask if this team has enough of a perimeter game to stretch defenses and where it will come from. I may also ask if we have enough balls for all the players who will want it.

first question a slow pitch lob job. who was the coach ? hopkins ?
the second query gets more to the heart of how this season likely plays out.
come tourney time if you don't trey...you don't play.

Last edited:
He will include Seth Greenberg I imagine.

The first question is an attempt to determine how much different than JB he might be willing to be.

Their call-in phone system is crap tonight. Very low volume, feed, no one answering the phone, then a cut-off.

is iso ball 1 on 1 offense being done with or without your blessing?

how important is it that the guards get assists?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom