My Questions for tonight's Dino Babers Show (before Virginia) | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tonight's Dino Babers Show (before Virginia)

SWC75

Bored Historian

Coach Babers’s show this year show will be Thursday nights at 7PM except when the game is not on a Saturday. This year it will be 90 minutes, with the first hour being with Dino and the last half hour being with a ‘special guest’, who in the past just got a couple minutes at the end of the show.

The show originates from Heritage Hill Brewery in Jamesville:

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: https://tunein.com/radio/home/

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CuseIMG
#AskDino or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):

You can (or could last year, anyway), listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

My Question(s) or Comments (or theories)

(after I congratulate Coach and the team on the great victory)

“Coach, you said that if you are a cornerback and you come to Syracuse, you’re going to be on an island with no help. Doesn’t having 5 defensive backs give you the capability to double-cover the nation’s leading receiver when you are protecting a 10 point lead with 8 minutes to go in the game?”

“Coach, you said that if you are a cornerback and you come to Syracuse, you’re going to be on an island with no help. Doesn’t having 5 defensive backs give you the capability to double-cover the nation’s leading receiver when you are protecting a 10 point lead with 8 minutes to go in the game?”

giphy.gif

Wasn’t the decision to bring more bodies on blitzes to rattle a QB that surgically picked us apart when he had ample time?

Wasn’t the decision to bring more bodies on blitzes to rattle a QB that surgically picked us apart when he had ample time?

I don’t know, I was just commenting on SWC’s tone (as I read it).

I know we blitzed more in the 2nd half, and it worked for about a quarter and a half. But Purdue also eventually shot themselves in the foot when we forced them into long drives.

I really don’t have a problem with Dino making a bet on his best cover corner. That deep ball TD was the 2nd best throw of the day from either QB and against good coverage.

We did that and it got us the 10 point lead, which we then had to defend..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom