My Questions for tonight's Dino Babers Show | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tonight's Dino Babers Show

SWC75

Bored Historian

Coach Babers’s show this year show will be Thursday nights at 7PM except when the game is not on a Saturday. This year it will be 90 minutes, with the first hour being with Dino and the last half hour being with a ‘special guest’, who in the past just got a couple minutes at the end of the show.

The show originates from Heritage Hill Brewery in Jamesville:
3149 Sweet Rd · 3149 Sweet Rd, Jamesville, NY 13078

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: https://tunein.com/radio/home/

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CuseIMG
#AskDino or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics

You can (or could last year, anyway), listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

---------------

My Question(s) or Comments (or theories)

“Coach, I have something to ask about the last game and something on the next game.

On our first possession of the Clemson game, Andre Szmyt attempted a field goal. You called a time out just prior to the snap and Andre’s kick was short. You then elected to go for two and we didn’t make it. Was Andre short because he heard the whistle on the time out and what was your reasoning for trying for the yardage instead of giving him a second chance?

That Clemson game was almost an instant replay of the 2018 game. That year, we lost our next game to a Pittsburgh team we were favored over in overtime. How much did the team’s reaction to losing to Clemson impact their play against Pittsburgh and can you compare their attitude that week to this team’s attitude this week?”

Coach Babers’s show this year show will be Thursday nights at 7PM except when the game is not on a Saturday. This year it will be 90 minutes, with the first hour being with Dino and the last half hour being with a ‘special guest’, who in the past just got a couple minutes at the end of the show.

The show originates from Heritage Hill Brewery in Jamesville:
3149 Sweet Rd · 3149 Sweet Rd, Jamesville, NY 13078

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: https://tunein.com/radio/home/

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CuseIMG

You can (or could last year, anyway), listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

---------------

My Question(s) or Comments (or theories)

“Coach, I have something to ask about the last game and something on the next game.

On our first possession of the Clemson game, Andre Szmyt attempted a field goal. You called a time out just prior to the snap and Andre’s kick was short. You then elected to go for two and we didn’t make it. Was Andre short because he heard the whistle on the time out and what was your reasoning for trying for the yardage instead of giving him a second chance?

That Clemson game was almost an instant replay of the 2018 game. That year, we lost our next game to a Pittsburgh team we were favored over in overtime. How much did the team’s reaction to losing to Clemson impact their play against Pittsburgh and can you compare their attitude that week to this team’s attitude this week?”
Good questions. How about “What did the ACC say about their officiating?” Should the push in the back on Cundiff have been called a penalty as the rule book clearly states? Cundiff was clearly propelled into the running QB as he had very unnatural movements after the push.
That was a Game changing and program changing call that college football fans deserve an answer too. Many fans are realizing how corrupt college football has become. Not answering publicly on a call that has National implications and fans deserve an answer too just confirms those beliefs.

I won’t be calling in…. It’s past my bedtime. But I’d like to know who is responsible for the Scout team, how they organize it, and what players have stood out in that role.

Good questions. How about “What did the ACC say about their officiating?” Should the push in the back on Cundiff have been called a penalty as the rule book clearly states? Cundiff was clearly propelled into the running QB as he had very unnatural movements after the push.
That was a Game changing and program changing call that college football fans deserve an answer too. Many fans are realizing how corrupt college football has become. Not answering publicly on a call that has National implications and fans deserve an answer too just confirms those beliefs.

I won’t be calling in…. It’s past my bedtime. But I’d like to know who is responsible for the Scout team, how they organize it, and what players have stood out in that role.

Michael Myers says hi.

MichaelMyers2018.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online