My Questions for tonight's Dino Babers Show | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tonight's Dino Babers Show

SWC75

Bored Historian

Coach Babers’s show this year show will be Thursday nights at 7PM except when the game is not on a Saturday. This year it will be 60 minutes, with the first 50 minutes being with Dino and the last 10 minutes being with a ‘special guest’, who in the past just got a couple minutes at the end of the show.

The show originates from Heritage Hill Brewery in Jamesville:
3149 Sweet Rd · 3149 Sweet Rd, Jamesville, NY 13078

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: https://tunein.com/radio/home/

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CuseIMG (Update: this account seems to have closed.)
#AskDino or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics

You can (or could last year, anyway), listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

-------------------------------------------------------------

My Question(s) or Comments (or theories)

“Coach, the last SU quarterback to get through a season without having to miss substantial time due to an injury was Ryan Nassib in 2012. That means that our back-up quarterback is an important guy. We’ve had one really good one in that time: Zack Mahoney, a junior college walk-on. This year we had a quarterback room with three players who had been 4 star recruits who went to SEC schools. We had to go to the back-up against Boston College and we got 37 yards passing and 4 interceptions in a game we lost by a touchdown.

Why is it so difficult to develop a competent back-up quarterback?”

The question should be: What are your December plans after you are no longer the head coach at Syracuse?
There’s no place like home for the holidays…

The question should be: What are your December plans after you are no longer the head coach at Syracuse?
Damn you beat me to it. With a follow up of, “So, California or Hawaii for your retirement home, Coach?”

Why is it so difficult to develop a competent back-up quarterback?”
especially when your QB gets most of his yardage on the ground. any HC should realize you're especially vulnerable with a running qb taking hits and it's just one hit away from option #2.

He intends to head to someplace very warm for the entire holiday season.

I would hope no one would ask that. I think it's time for a new coach, but he has always (as far as I know) treated others with respect and deserves the same.

I don't think anyone would. All for fun here.

If SWC didn't call in a question, then you'd really know it's over. I picture Dino thinking, wait, where is he? And Matt saying I'm sorry, we've lost him.

Show ends.

I don't think anyone would. All for fun here.

If SWC didn't call in a question, then you'd really know it's over. I picture Dino thinking, wait, where is he? And Matt saying I'm sorry, we've lost him.

Show ends.
show ends, program ends and they play the national anthem at the end but it's the Carl Lewis version from 25 years ago or whenever that was.

The End Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I know coaches aren't going to give you much but many give you more than Dino. Every answer is just gobbley goop slanted with paranoia. Only two people have called in so far(including Steve) which really speaks volumes. Happy I was productive doing other things with this on in the background. Haha.

Will you resign and forego the last year’s salary so it can be spread among your staff

Last edited:
Couple things re Dino….great dude who obviously wants to win but hasn’t. We all know, as does he, that he’s likely gone. He’s still gonna try and win as he should. But stop crucifying the guy, every coach that gets canned wanted to succeed. He signed a contract and he’s entitled to it. Stop telling him to give his money back. His coaches will get their due per their contract terms as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom