My Questions for Tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for Tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

Actually, it was a very good show with a lot of discussion of game strategies. the non-basketball stuff was minor except for the gold discussion, which was fun. I don't recall anyone being cut off or bushed off. And JB wasn't "clearly ready to leave" as he did another half hour with Gomez.

if other teams are taking away the 3 from this team - arent there counter-adjustments that can be made other than driving to be able to shoot more 3s? this team is not good at driving.

Actually, it was a very good show with a lot of discussion of game strategies. the non-basketball stuff was minor except for the gold discussion, which was fun. I don't recall anyone being cut off or bushed off. And JB wasn't "clearly ready to leave" as he did another half hour with Gomez.

Agree to Disagree SWC, the golf discussion was easily 5 minutes + and JB seemed ready to be done with the call in show by the end. Perhaps he feels differently about Gomez. The guy with terrible question about the Florida Bball tourney was definitely hustled off the call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom