My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

is this able to be replayed anywhere?

Sounds very different than his original reason blaming NIL.
“We felt that would be enough.” :( We = JB. The assistants and most of the fan base felt we should portal and practically begged JB to pursue some forwards. Or at least try to bring back Cole. JB has no clue how to construct a competitive roster anymore.

“We felt that would be enough.” :( We = JB. The assistants and most of the fan base felt we should portal and practically begged JB to pursue some forwards. Or at least try to bring back Cole. JB has no clue how to construct a competitive roster anymore.
I wonder if JB realizes that saying "we" is an indictment of any potential successors on the current staff.

JB sounds so tired, depressed and defeated on his talk show. I can’t imagine that he has the energy at his age to be a successful recruiter and or the ability to connect ( texting, instagram etc) with the young teenagers he is attempting to sway to SU.
I swear he could put a cup of coffee to sleep right now

He said he has not been travelling less and he is on the road the same way for 30 years.

Does JB interrupt the questioner half-way through like he does during the press conferences?

JB sounds so tired, depressed and defeated on his talk show. I can’t imagine that he has the energy at his age to be a successful recruiter and or the ability to connect ( texting, instagram etc) with the young teenagers he is attempting to sway to SU.

To me he sounds clam and patient.

Sounds very different than his original reason blaming NIL.

I think the assistants and staff in the past were better at evaluating individual talent and the teams as a whole in the past but this group has been wrong with their assessments for some time. It was coaching malpractice for all those involved to think this group of players didn't need some help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom