My Questions for Tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for Tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays, (Wednesdays until the Dino Babers Show ends) from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show is at Carrabba's Italian Grill at 550 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which usually begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality. Last year they did a third half hour segment on Twitch.
Their schedule: Americu Jim Boeheim Show Starts Nov. 9 - Syracuse University Athletics

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics
Or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MattPark1 or https://twitter.com/hashtag/AskBoeheim?src=hashtag_click

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | Live News, Sports, Music, and Podcasts
There’s now a third segment where Jim and Gomez can be seen on camera at:
The early shows tend to be in a one-hour format. I'll post a summary of them the same night. When they do two hour shows. I will do two posts: the Matt Park segment the night of the show and the Gomez segment the next day.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

For the Matt Park Segment:

“Congratulations on the two wins, coach. I think each win should count for something and strong performances in a loss to a good team should count, too. Your team sure closed out those games well – you scored 21 of the last 30 points against Boston College and 27 of the last 40 against Florida State.

I felt the turning point of the Florida State game was when we shut off their access to the high post. That not only solidified our defense but it helped our rebounding, too. That was a trait of the really good teams we had a decade ago. What adjustment did you make to produce that result?”

For the Gomez segment:

“Somebody wanted me to ask what Chris Bell gives us that Justin Taylor doesn’t give us. Maybe you can give us a breakdown of their games and what you expect from them in the future.”

(For the third segment on Twitch I’ll improvise a question or two after listening to the rest of the show.)

Has anyone noticed how much more positive and engaging JB is during today’s Gomez show and ESPN radio show. I think the talk this week with Wildhack really gave him a better perspective and attitude towards the media. I bet John told him that as one of the main representatives of Syracuse University, it is important for him to give the school a good look and not embarrass himself. It must’ve been embarrassing for the entire university community from the negative responses coach got after the BC game. I hope coach continues this positive outlook since he is Syracuse basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom