My rocky relationship with Triche | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My rocky relationship with Triche

The Enigma - Brandon has the physical tools to hang with any player (yes lightning quick ones give him trouble). But for the most part he is never overmatched physically. He will turn a basic shot into a degree of difficulty challenge. He anticipates and overreacts to defenses that are not always there but where they should be. This is a strength but hinders him from just attacking with his physical gifts. Long way of saying he thinks too much out there. Needs to go for it.

I think the ridiculous number of charges called against him his first two years, many of which were total BS and would never be called with the semi-circle now, really affected his attacking the basket as you indicate. He needs to do much more of that. But that's harder to do with defenses packing it in since we can't hit the side of a barn from outside the arc.

I think the ridiculous number of charges called against him his first two years, many of which were total BS and would never be called with the semi-circle now, really affected his attacking the basket as you indicate. He needs to do much more of that. But that's harder to do with defenses packing it in since we can't hit the side of a barn from outside the arc.
right here, some truth serum you drank.

right here, some truth serum you drank.

Personally, I think it sucks. I was really hoping BT would explode this year because I think he is everything a college ball player should be - not demonstrative and showy, not a me-first guy, works hard all over the floor, and just wants to win.

Personally, I think it sucks. I was really hoping BT would explode this year because I think he is everything a college ball player should be - not demonstrative and showy, not a me-first guy, works hard all over the floor, and just wants to win.
I hope I'm confused as JB should be with the situation.

I hope I'm confused as JB should be with the situation.

Have to tell you, I've seen more looks that seem to indicate confusion on JBs face than I have ever before. I'm not sure he knows what to do.

Bilas has cooled on that in recent games. Bilas doesn't want to look foolish.
Bilas got off the Cuse express after the Temple and Nova losses. He's been pretty explicit that he doesn't think this a very good team. Read into that...

Bilas got off the Cuse express after the Temple and Nova losses. He's been pretty explicit that he doesn't think this a very good team. Read into that...

Did you need him to verify it for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like triche forcing shots in the lane. hes the senior and is ready to. his verticle looked off tonight though. 6 games in 16 days is rough.

Did Triche have a great game last night? No. He did have an 8 and 8 game with 3 TOs. Not horrible either.
As Marsh said, he is deep on the list of those who need criticism.

Come on, you know that's enough to get you run out of town around here...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom