My season tickets are here | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

My season tickets are here

im with you on only getting pocket schedules

Consider yourself fortunate. I didn't even get the pocket schedules! I had to pick up a couple at fanfest like a mook. :)

TDTOrange said:
Consider yourself fortunate. I didn't even get the pocket schedules! I had to pick up a couple at fanfest like a mook. :)

Me too. The STH license plate frame was my fave.

Nice to return from vacation, go pick up the stopped mail, and see my tickets there.

Interesting though that I opened to the first page and there is HCSS with a player warring a blue jersey with the new number script, AND orange pants and helmet.

rrlbees said:
Nice to return from vacation, go pick up the stopped mail, and see my tickets there. Interesting though that I opened to the first page and there is HCSS with a player warring a blue jersey with the new number script, AND orange pants and helmet.
As I already mentioned, it's the worst photoshop ever. That's an old pic, the doctored the jersey. My question is if your going to go to the trouble, why not mess with the helmet and pants?

lummgr said:
As I already mentioned, it's the worst photoshop ever. That's an old pic, the doctored the jersey. My question is if your going to go to the trouble, why not mess with the helmet and pants?

What I didn't get was why Photoshop? Why didn't they just use a full new uni?

Nice to return from vacation, go pick up the stopped mail, and see my tickets there.

Interesting though that I opened to the first page and there is HCSS with a player warring a blue jersey with the new number script, AND orange pants and helmet.
Foiled me again, I was checking your mailbox daily

Mine came on Saturday -- I ran into the house screaming "The New Phone Books Are Here!!! The New Phone Books Are Here!!!". The GF just gave me one of those looks.

So no extra gifts this year? 3 years ago = Sticker, 2 years ago = License Plate Cover, Last Year = That little stand up thing. This year = Nothing. ????

I was disappointed too, checked the envelope twice. I didn't care much for the pop up thing last year but my kids like it on top of their TV. The stuff for the car was the best though, I like proudly displaying my STH status. The free stuff was great marketing, too bad they missed on it this year.

Mine came on Saturday -- I ran into the house screaming "The New Phone Books Are Here!!! The New Phone Books Are Here!!!". The GF just gave me one of those looks.

So no extra gifts this year? 3 years ago = Sticker, 2 years ago = License Plate Cover, Last Year = That little stand up thing. This year = Nothing. ????
Even one of the small battle axe stickers would be been appreciated. Bummer.

Didn't we all get an extra free ticket for each season ticket we bought? Think that's a little more costly than a sticker. We should all be appreciative.

Didn't we all get an extra free ticket for each season ticket we bought? Think that's a little more costly than a sticker. We should all be appreciative.
Yes...agreed. BTW, you have to go online to your account and print out the Coach Shafer Freebies

In all fairness, that had nothing to do with being a season ticket holder. You could have purchased single game seats to Villanova and got the same deal. It wasn't a season ticket holder exclusive.

Yes...agreed. BTW, you have to go online to your account and print out the Coach Shafer Freebies
I don't see mine there... just my regular tix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom