my ship has sailed, screw the big least... | Syracusefan.com

my ship has sailed, screw the big least...

BORZAK

2nd String
I find myself wishing we were out and pulling for ACC teams to do well. Watching with excitement to learn so much about our new rivals. Loved The Big East, so sad to have it die so poorly, But damn glad were out. Pulling for all 2013 ACC partners to kick arse.

Funny thing is that I'm watching ACC games and doing the same... Except for UNC. F#CK UNC

Funny thing is that I'm watching ACC games and doing the same... Except for UNC. F#CK UNC

Hey now!!!! Remember, if God's not a Tarheel, then why is the sky Carolia Blue. LOL

Go 'Cuse. Go Heels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The color blue 101

blue.jpg

Hard to have any enthusiasm for the pile of that is ACC basketball. Can't imagine ever actually pulling for one of those teams.

The fact that Marquette can own a share of the Big East regular season title tells you all you need to know about the Big East.

I find myself watching so much more ACC games also. Wish we could be playing there next year. Hate this lame duck situation we are in.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4G using Tapatalk.

The fact that Marquette can own a share of the Big East regular season title tells you all you need to know about the Big East.

We can make sure that can't happen in a couple of hours.

" pulling for ACC teams to do well."

i just threw up in my mouth a little.

The 2014 BIG EAST tournament...

Who wants free tickets?

FIRST ROUND - TUESDAY MARCH 6TH

AFTERNOON SESSION
#9 UCONN VS. #16 DEPAUL (NOON - ESPN2)
#12 TEMPLEVS. #13 RUTGERS (2:30 ESPN2)

NIGHT SESSION
#10 SOUTHERN METHODIST VS. #15 PROVIDENCE (7:00 ESPNU)
#11 ST. JOHNS VS. #14 VILLANOVA (9:30 ESPNU)

AFTERNOON SESSION
#9 UCONN - #16 DEPAUL WINNER VS. #8 SETON HALL (NOON ESPN)
#12 TEMPLE - #13 RUTGERS WINNER VS. #5 GEORGETOWN (2:30 ESPN)

NIGHT SESSION
#10 SOUTHERN METHODIST - #15 PROVIDENCE WINNER VS. #7 HOUSTON (7:00 ESPN)
#11 ST. JOHNS - #14 VILLANOVA WINNER VS. #6 SOUTH FLORIDA (9:30 ESPN)

QUARTERFINALS - THURSDAY MARCH 8TH

AFTERNOON SESSION
#9 UCONN - #16 DEPAUL - #8 SETON HALL WINNER VS. #1 CENTRAL FLORIDA (NOON ESPN)
#12 TEMPLE - #13 RUTGERS - #5 GEORGETOWN VS. #4 CINCINNATI (2:30 ESPN)

NIGHT SESSION
#10 SOUTHERN METHODIST - #15 PROVIDENCE - #7 HOUSTON WINNER VS #2 NOTRE DAME (7:00 ESPN)
#11 ST. JOHNS- # 14 VILLANOVA - #6 SOUTH FLORIDAWINNER VS. #3 MARQUETTE (9:30 ESPN)

They Big East only has to look like that because Pitt and SU joined the traitors at BC - they had to add more teams. If we didn't leave, none of those random teams would be in the conference.

They Big East only has to look like that because Pitt and SU joined the traitors at BC - they had to add more teams. If we didn't leave, none of those random teams would be in the conference.

Umm if we didn't leave some one else would have first like WVU and Lville and thenw e would be stuck in this sinking ship conference that is about to become a horrible bball league.

Umm if we didn't leave some one else would have first like WVU and Lville and thenw e would be stuck in this sinking ship conference that is about to become a horrible bball league.

Exactly. Its a huge assumption to suggest that the Big East would not have added more teams if we didnt leave. If we were to have said no to the BE, would UConn have taken our place?

The color blue 101

blue.jpg

They had to call that color "sky blue" because "Carolina Blue" was already taken. True test is to hold a Carolina jersey up to the sky -- it's an exact match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, yes. But that's like a post-Hurricane Katrina looter saying "Of course I went through the smashed window and walked off with that television - if I hadn't taken it, the next guy coming down the street would have done so."

Syracuse did what it felt was best for its future. It strikes me (and most of us) as the right move, considering the circumstances. But there's no taking the moral high ground here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom