My stomach is in knots right now | Syracusefan.com

My stomach is in knots right now

Eric15

Living Legend
Just an unbelievably gutsy win. How many times did FSU have an opportunity to tie or take the lead down 2, a half dozen, maybe more? And every single time we got a stop and extended the lead.

If we can go on the road this week and beat NC State, we have a golden opportunity against UVA next weekend to legtimately reenter the bubble conversation.

What a game by Gillon, 21 points, 11 assists and 2 tunrovers. He looked like Jonny Flynn today.

Man, if Robe could just catch the ball. Those would have been Warrick turnaround dunks a decade ago.

Great heart game. These guys had to dig deep to get us over the hump.

BTW, if Hamilton can recruit these shooters and athletes to FSU, why can't we get some of those dudes? Issac would be perfect in the zone. Just sayin.

For some reason I always get more nervous with a big lead, great job down the stretch, I thought for sure Fsu was going to blow by us.

Man, if Robe could just catch the ball. Those would have been Warrick turnaround dunks a decade ago.

Great heart game. These guys had to dig deep to get us over the hump.

BTW, if Hamilton can recruit these shooters and athletes to FSU, why can't we get some of those dudes? Issac would be perfect in the zone. Just sayin.

Isaac is a beast, would love to have him. He is the guy I thought Roberson could have turned into.

One other observation regarding Gillon's 11 assists and 2 turnovers. Those two turnovers took place in the first couple minutes of the game (I know this because I sent a "get Gillon the F out of the game" text to my friends). He didn't have a turnover in the final 37-38 minutes of the ballgame.

Isaac is a beast, would love to have him. He is the guy I thought Roberson could have turned into.

That kid reminds me of A young Kevin Garnett. He's a lot bigger than Roberson. He's at least 6'10".

Jonathan Isaac is a Florida kid...no surprise he went to FSU (for a year).
The most all-around talented player I've seen this season.
Hope he gets healthy (except if we meet again).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom